The scoop on 'EZdaylily.com'

EZdaylily.com

31726 Sunrise Ave
Dowagiac, Michigan 49047 (United States)

Phone: 1-866-797-7909

This company is affiliated with EZPlant.com

Comments:

Positive lmelling
Ithaca, NY (Zone 5b)
April 21, 2005
I ordered a variety of daylilies (11 different ones) for spring planting this year. The order came today and I am very pleased with the order as a whole. They did substitute one of the daylilies but gave me a large clump of a more expensive cultivar that was fairly close to the one I ordered.

The order has come exactly when they said it would, packaged well and all daylilies appear to be healthy. I noticed when looking through the order that if one "clump" came out small in several of the bags, at least two, sometimes several of that type were included. I'm quite pleased -- this seller appears to err on the side of the consumer, which is unusual!

EZ daylily.com is my first foray into ordering daylilies online. I will certainly look to them for future orders. They have quite a large choice, are VERY easy to work with and will work with you if you have questions or problems. A+++ I recommend ordering from them.