The scoop on 'New Hampshire Hostas'

New Hampshire Hostas

New Hampshire Hostas has 597 products listed in PlantScout.

Green Star: Good New Hampshire Hostas is a Watchdog 30 company. Green Star: Good

73 Exeter Rd
South Hampton, New Hampshire 03827 (United States)

Phone: 603-879-0085

» Like them on Facebook

Comments:

Displaying the 50 most recent comments:

Positive watchdogal
East Hartford, CT
September 20, 2014
Placed my very first order with NH-hostas this past week after seeing the beautiful hostas my daughter had ordered the week before. I only ordered 3 plants and they were shipped very fast and packaged great in pots. Very well protected and all the soil was intact and the plants were of high quality with great root systems...Would definitely order from again...There wesite has a lot of information about hostas and nice videos and fantastic pictures....you can spend lots of time on their home page. This is a top notch company...
Positive sullivan11
Concord, MA
August 14, 2014
A few years ago I ordered my Hostapedia Book from NH Hostas. I had decided this year to give mail order a try. I was not disappointed. The plants were here in no time and packaged beautifully. All healthy, well marked and ready to plant. I will probably take a ride up to NH soon and visit!
Positive rehaber67
Waukegan, IL
August 8, 2014
Not only were the hostas that I ordered in perfect condition upon their arrival here in Illinois, but they were packaged fantastically. The plants were hearty and healthy. This was the first time I have ordered from this company, but it certainly will not be the last. I just love a company that can not only fulfill an order accurately, but they send fantastic merchandise!
Positive TrailPony
(Zone 5b)
July 4, 2014
Posted on July 4, 2014, updated July 4, 2014
I am very impressed with New Hampshire Hostas. I ordered a bunch of hostas from them this spring and the quality of their plants and the packaging was excellent.

I ordered seventeen plants and the shipping was only fourteen dollars. They arrived in a big heavy box, and each plant had been carefully mulched around the top of the pot with newspaper held down with rubber bands to hold the soil in place. They were neatly packed in layers with a ton of paper cushioning to keep them safe. They were all so healthy you'd think they hadn't just been shipped; not a single plant was fazed. They had tons of healthy roots and one variety bloomed the same week I put them in the ground.

One of the varieties I ordered turned out to be out of stock. They sent me an email asking what I would like them to do but I didn't get back to them, so they shipped my order with a substitute. Instead of 'longissima' they sent me 'longissima 'Manzo,'' the only difference being that this one had white stripes. Then I went to their website and saw the price. I had payed $8 a piece for the 'longissima,' but the 'longissima 'Manzo'' they sent was priced at $15 each on their website! There were five of those plants -and for each of them they sent a substitute of almost twice the value! You can see why I'm so impressed!

The plants were smaller and more expensive than the ones sold at the grocery store, but then the ones at the grocery store aren't named varieties. I imagine that once these plants are grown I'll be happy that I spent a little extra money to start with good stock.
On July 4th, 2014, TrailPony added the following:

I forgot to mention that they sent a free extra hosta with my order, it's very nice too.

Here's a photo of my order just after being unpacked, and one of the roots.

Positive Moskowib
Bethesda, MD
June 3, 2014
I ordered 32 plants from New Hampshire host -- three kinds of host and a variety of other plants to complement them. This is the only place I have found that has such a great variety of plants sold as small plugs. I have a very large area to plant and cannot afford to pay the high prices charged locally for large plants, so I was grateful to find the N.H. site. The plants arrived very quickly, in excellent condition, and with clear instructions for keeping them healthy.
Positive BostonJudy
Sherborn, MA
May 31, 2014
I was very impressed with the number of hostas this outfit offers. Their prices were reasonable, some of the special sale items were very appealing. My order arrived promptly via FedEx. The plants were carefully packed, the foliage in fine shape and the root stock was impressive. I would order more now but I have to make a hardwear cloth basket for every new plant due to an invasion of voles ( which is why I need to replace so many plants ).
Positive Jeantab
Milwaukee, WI
May 30, 2014
This is the first time I ordered from this company. I received my hostas 4 days after I placed my order. I was VERY impressed with how they were packaged for shipping. The 3 hosta plants were carefully secured in their pots, with damp newspaper covering the top of the soil of each pot. They were carefully placed in the shipping box with protective paper and lots of damp newspaper strips. They arrived in fantastic shape. They were nice sized plants for the price. I probably have about 20 different varieties of hostas, most of them were purchased at a greenhouse in Stoughton, WI, which has over 200 varieties of hostas. For the 3 varieties I purchased, the prices were better at New Hampshire Hostas. I can't wait to get out and plant them tomorrow. They will make fantastic additions to my garden.
Positive CarynDalton
Marysville, OH
May 23, 2014
Posted on May 12, 2008, updated May 23, 2014
Website: Their website is a great resource. Their plants are listed by grouping (sun tolerance, size, color,etc) though I did find that some hostas were not listed in more than one category when they should have been. By all means use the search box for the name of the cultivar you are looking for if you don't find it in the group you first looked in. The shopping cart keeps your items for 7 days and allows you to see thumbnails. These are very big pluses with me. The about us and other necessary pages are easy to find and easy to navigate. They offer suggestions for planting companions and I appreciate that very much.

Communication: Richard was polite and quick to reply to my request to hold shipping off until my last expected frost date which was a full month after he thought. Know your date and communicate with them or you might get yours way too early! He was really agreeable to changing the date no problem. He emailed to tell me when my order was shipped and gave me a tracking number.

Shipping and packing: They used fed ex which I personally haven't had as much success with as UPS but I understand that my opinion is based upon many variables which can't be controlled by New Hampshire Hostas. The boxes did not seem damaged upon arrival and they were sealed and marked well. The plants were packed in a way that I did not expect, their 4 1/2 inch pots lying on their sides with either wads or grouped sheets of newspaper supporting and layering the pots. Each pot was wrapped in a plastic bag with a cinch or twist tie around the stems of the hosta to contain the soil. Moist newspaper was also placed on top of the soil in each container. Even at that, there was displaced soil in several of the containers, but not a big deal. I suspect it was the fact that they were lying on their sides that caused the soil to come out. Now, the biggest problem I had is that the foilage on almost every plant was damaged to some degree. The biggest problem is that the plants appeared to have been exposed to some frost judging from the tell-tale clear patches on the new growth and even some of the older growth. In my area, we had been blessed with several days in the 50s and 60s so it wasn't here that it happened. The baby plants that had only new terminal shoots were the most affected. In addition to the frost issue, several of the leaves were bent, creased, cracked and had rips due to the newspaper and the way they were lain in the box. I see that they get more plants in the box than the other order I placed with another company who sent the same amount of plants in two taller boxes, but it was definately at the expense of the foliage. Even the plants that had only tips suffered damage from the twist ties bearing down on the tips and causing rips in the tender foilage. But, one reason I love Hostas is the fact that they can take a beating and keep on going so I'm cool with some damage. I do not expect immediate gratification and I know as long as they don't die on me for some kooky reason, they'll be good year after year.

Plant condition: I've already mentioned the packing/shipping damage. That's really all there was wrong with the order. I didn't notice ANY bug activity which was impressive. The other company I ordered from had substantial damaging insect activity. These plants have been babied in my brightly lit bay window for several days now and they are doing fine but they are still bent and damaged. The clear patches from the cold damage are turning brown now. They'll be ok and I'll start to harden them off as soon as the conditions are right outside. Been doing this a long time so I don't have worries about their making it as long as there is no fatal unknown. Oh yes, every plant came with a tag. Thank you for that! I'm not THAT good that I know every new hosta by its new foliage.

Price: Well, I bought from this company partially based upon their good selection and their good prices. They have some really good deals on certain cultivars so it's worth looking carefully. Use the search box because it turns up more than their groups show. What really makes shopping here a good deal is the fact that they give bonus plants based upon your total order. You are not limited by plant, but by price of the plant. I am happy with the selection of bonus priced plants and I received two of them. Also, the shipping is 9.99 flat rate for your whole order. Even with a small order this is a fair deal. With a bigger order, it's a great deal, but keep in mind the way they pack things. Your going to get nice big pots and plants (I haven't checked the rootballs yet because the plants were stressed and I didn't want to put them through that) but they are bound to have some leaf damage because of the way they are layered on their sides in the box. Maybe this is why they can offer lower shipping. I ordered the same amount of hostas from another company and received two taller boxes and was charged about $30 but had absolutely no damage from shipping/packing. Just something to keep in mind.

Would I buy again? Yes, definitely. I might ask for a little later shipping date to avoid whatever cold snap happened between there and here though. The fact that they are damaged does not keep me from buying again because Hostas are tough, but it's something to keep in mind for those people that expect absolute perfection. And, maybe they will rethink how they pack stuff and come up with a way that will ensure less damage? No matter, I'll shop again. Thanks Richard.
On May 12th, 2008, CarynDalton added the following:

On May 12th, 2008, CarynDalton added the following:

Excuse me, please. Two details need to be changed. The "other company" I referred to had a total shipping charge of $18 for 21 plants (2 more than this order) and there was not substantial bug activity, there was a LOT of bug activity. I am rethinking the world substantial.
On May 23rd, 2014, CarynDalton added the following:

It's been several years since I first bought hostas from New Hampshire Hostas. The hostas I purchased are, for the most part, thriving. They are the best hostas in my entire garden and I have hundreds of varieties. I did lose a couple of hostas that I purchased from New Hampshire Hostas, but here in OH we have hot and humid summers and at least in my yard, dead-pan clay to deal with. If plants get stressed at all during shipping and don't recover during the few weeks in spring we have here that are good for establishing a healthy root system, they can really suffer over the summer. I appreciate their availability to ship the hostas early in spring. In fact, they allow you to schedule your own delivery date. How wonderful and worth choosing this company over others who do not offer this option or worse, delay shipping beyond customer expectations. I would rather get my hostas early and have control over when I plant them than getting them late and having to deal with a plant that WILL be stressed the entire season and be stunted as a result. Since 2008 I have ordered from them again, with a satisfying experience. They also carry instant impact 2 gallon sizes in some varieties that sell out pretty quickly early in the season. I haven't used this option yet but it's only because I snoozed and lost the option to people quicker than I was. I like that they have a customer loyalty program which gives you points for each purchase which can add up to a free plant when you get enough points. Bonus! I guess the most wonderful aspect of dealing with New Hampshire Hostas is their customer service. Have I shopped elsewhere to get lower prices on hostas since ordering from NH Hostas? Yes. But, I have not been nearly as satisfied. And that's a fact.
Positive contessa175
Marshalltown, IA
May 18, 2014
First time buyer. Received my hostas in good condition, seemed flattened a bit, but they popped back immediately! Only had one concern, received June Fever instead of Hollywood Lights. I placed a call to them, explaining the error. They must have shipped out the H. Lights that same day because I had the correct one immediately! Great experience with this company. I would highly recommend them! There are not many companies that I buy live plants from, at least not twice. I will definitely purchase from N.H. Hostas again...
Positive apikoros
Albuquerque, NM
May 18, 2014
Huge array of top-notch quality stock available year-round; very well-organized and informative web site; fast and thorough response to e-mail inquiries; fast shipping of well-packaged stock… all in all, the best!
Positive LinkMNY
Harris Hill, NY
May 16, 2014
I have ordered from New Hampshire Hostas several times before and have never been disappointed. This year's order arrived today and was no exception. Plants are all of a good size and are packed very well. There is nothing better to do on a cold January day than to browse their web site, fill up my cart, and tell them to deliver in mid-May! The only problem is in narrowing down what to order - they have such a great selection to choose from!
Positive Bartell
Rochester, MI
May 8, 2014
I ordered two hostas in March. Just rec'd them today (5/8), as I requested they wait until it was planting time in my state. They' healthy and beautiful and arrived in perfect condition. Instructions were included, too. Would order from this co. again and highly recommend it!

Thank you, NH Hostas!

L. Bartell, MI
Positive jroscovich01
Coatesville, PA
May 3, 2014
This is our 2nd purchase from New Hampshire Hostas and have nothing but praise for their service and quality of plants. . .
Positive KenLDavis
Charlotte, NC
April 18, 2014
You cannot go wrong buying from this company. I have been ordering from New Hampshire Hostas for the past four or five years, possibly longer - I have so many hostas it's hard to be sure where they all came from. However, anything from NHH - every single order - I have received has been perfect - well packaged, generously sized plants, fast shipping, and the plants are always healthy - don't think I have ever lost one (other than to severe drought that we had a couple of years back and I just couldn't keep everything watered enough - but that was not their fault - it was mine). They have a great website - easy to navigate, fast and reasonable shipping, and their customer service is second to none! Definitely recommend them!
Positive Cheryl8
Monroe Township, NJ (Zone 7a)
April 16, 2014
I just received my order from NHH, 7 Hostas and 3 Heuchera. All the plants were packed perfectly, not one leaf damaged. They are all big and very healthy. Just beautiful.
Thank you NHH, you will see me again and again. I highly recommend this company, you will NOT be disappointed.
Positive virginiarose
Southeast, VA (Zone 8a)
October 31, 2013
Posted on June 16, 2012, updated October 31, 2013
Posted on April 23, 2012, updated June 16, 2012
Posted on November 2, 2011, updated April 23, 2012
Posted on July 15, 2011, updated November 2, 2011
First of all I really, really enjoyed shopping on this web site. It's very user friendly lots and lots of pictures and categories and information. I put in the order on line and paid with credit card, easy. Then I realized I forgot one and it was the one that was on sale. SMH, I called NHH and Richard answered the phone and took care of the problem. :)

Well, I received some beautiful plants from 'New Hampshire Hostas', just what I've been wanting. These are large Hostas that are ready to go into the ground and get big. I was very impressed with the size of the plants, they are extremely healthy and they were in 4.5 inch pots and very well packed. I bought ten hostas and got free shipping over fifty dollars and I got the order in four days. Prices were very reasonable especially considering the size, they are all three or four year plants. I am very happy. I will post pictures of all the plants on the Host thread. Thank you very much !!
On November 2nd, 2011, virginiarose added the following:

It's me again, I have been having a ball on the website. I have printed out all the slug resistant hostas and the sun tolerant. I could not resist the autumn sale with the 33% off, great time to get those hostas I could not afford mid season. Plus free shipping makes me very happy. I just ordered another five hostas and they are kinda dormant but the roots are strong and healthy. I am very impressed, as always with the fast shipping.
(pics on hosta forum 'mail order experiences, good or bad')
On April 23rd, 2012, virginiarose changed the rating from positive to neutral and added the following:

I was happy with my order over-all. The Great Expectations they sent was huge! There was another plant I considered to be a bit small but It all balanced out because of the extra large GE they sent. At first the plants were not in good shape, the packing was not as good as in the past and I had a big mess because the dirt feel out of the pots and the hosta's were slightly stressed out to put it mildly. However they did perk up rapidly after I repoted them and they are so very beautiful.
I did contact the company and was given a full refund, but by then the plants had perked up so well, that I just sent the check back. I really am happy with my order and since I did report the problem I believe it will be corrected quickly. :)
(see my pictures on Hosta Forum, 'Mail order experiences, good or bad....')
On June 16th, 2012, virginiarose changed the rating from neutral to positive and added the following:

Oh, forgot to mention, I Received an apology from this Company, regarding the packing. They also gave me a come back coupon for 20%!!

On October 31st, 2013, virginiarose added the following:

Well, I finally got to use my coupon and yes it was still there! I loved the fall sale and I got 8 hostas that have been on my want list for a while and also got one that I already have because you really can't have too many 'June' hostas. Especially here in zone 8, they really tolerate heat well as with the others I ordered.
I put this order in late Sunday night and when I checked my email the next morning they had already shipped. Wow!! I got my box yesterday when I got home from work. Great packing, and still moist. I love that they are already potted and I had nothing to do but unpack and give them a squirt of water. Yippee!
Positive AdobeGardener
Kittanning, PA (Zone 5a)
October 23, 2013
Wonderful service; hostas at a great price -- huge variety to choose from with good info on them. Ordered and got my hostas 2 days later. They arrived in excellent shape (just starting to go dormant -- nice, big, healthy root systems). Really like their website too - easy. I'd highly recommend them.
Positive sally123
Red Hook, NY
October 3, 2013
Called yesterday afternoon and 9 plants arrived before noon today. All in great condition and ready for me to get to work. Never had faster service.
Negative Gran2013
Grissom AFB, IN
September 20, 2013
I ordered 10 Hostas for my Hosta garden last year, and only 3 came back this year. It is my fault that I did not call them sooner, but today when I called with my concerns the representative cut me off and told me in no uncertain terms that it was NOT their product, and that he was sure of. I have never ordered Hostas online and will think twice before I do so again. I have many varieties in my garden that I have purchased and have been given to me from other gardener friends, so I do know how to grow them. These plants simply did not survive the winter, and not only did the company not back up their product, he was rude in handling my concerns. Lesson learned.
Positive LorRag
Marietta, GA
September 16, 2013
I found NH Hostas quiet by accident and was impressed with the number of Hostas available--much more choices than at a local nursery. I have order several times and all of the plants have arrived in a timely manner and have been very healthy upon arrival. I love looking at the different species and finding spots in my own yard for them.
Positive Toni05
Brookfield, IL
September 10, 2013
First time buyer.

I bought and received 3 Hosta plants and 1 plug.

Each Hosta arrived in excellent condition, well-rooted.
One is flowering.

Prices are reasonable, plants securely-wrapped, super-fast shipping.

I recommend New Hampshire Hostas. A 5* Nursery.

Toni
Positive plp1950
Pleasant Valley, CT
September 7, 2013
Just received 2 hosta and they are GREAT. Much larger than I expected. Same great service that I got last year when I purchased 3 hosta that are all standouts already.

Reliable and quick service can't be beat.
Positive dwfrance
Ladson, SC
September 7, 2013
Thank you for the top quality hostas.Fast shipping and package was a great bonus.I will definitely order again!
Positive nls21075
Elkridge, MD
August 15, 2013
I received my eight hostas (mixed varieties) from NH hostas and couldn't be happier. The plants look very healthy, and I received the order quickly. Would order from them again.
Positive vermontgarden
Asharoken, NY
July 28, 2013
I ordered from NH Hosta based on the positive comments offered by other gardeners. I could not have been happier with the heuchera plant plugs when they arrived two days later! The plants were healthy, great size and well packaged. I placed them in the ground immediately and they look like they have always belonged there. Great product, fine company...I will be ordering again in the near future!
Positive lkfriedman
Washington D.C.
United States
July 17, 2013
I recently ordered half a dozen heuchera and hellebores plugs from NH Hostas. At the time I placed my order, we were having relatively mild summer weather in the northeast. Shortly thereafter, however, we got hit by a heat wave.

I worried whether these plants would survive 2-3 days of shipping in hot trucks, but I shouldn't have. NH Hostas had packed them so well that they arrived in great shape, notwithstanding 95-degree outdoor temperatures.

And the plants look terrific -- extraordinarily healthy with vigorous root systems. I've put them in pots so I can nurse them through the rest of the summer, but I'm very confident they'll do well when I put them in the garden in the fall.

I should add that NH Hostas sent along a couple of nice extras that I don't always get from mail order nurseries: (1) plastic plant markers (I usually have to make my own) and (2) detailed cultivation instructions.

Will I order from them again? You bet!

(Many thanks to the very professional folks at NH Hostas. You really couldn't have done a better job!)
Positive jfkiii
UNION MILLS, NC
July 15, 2013
I read all of the positive reviews for New Hampshire Hostas, and just had to place an order to see for myself if all the comments were justified. Well I can report they were and the plants were received in perfect condition. Large plants arrived in 4.5 inch pots and easily transferred to my containers.
Thanks Richard "Ill be back!" to order again
Positive gingersmommy
Rochester, NY
July 13, 2013
I ordered three Regal Supreme hostas on Saturday night. They arrived at my home on Wednesday. They were packaged with care, completely undamaged and intact, and very vigorous. I am very satisfied with the product and feel the price to value is excellent. I appreciate being able to select from hundreds of varieties and choose the hostas that best fit my space and environment. The website provides excellent information about each variety. The directions that accompanied the plants was thorough and complete. At the garden store, the selection is limited to only 4-5 varieties and the prices are expensive. As far as I am concerned, I will be ordering my hostas from NH Hostas from now on.
Positive englishgardens
Ann Arbor, MI
July 6, 2013
I received my first order of 7 hostas from New Hampshire Hostas last week, chosen from their weekly specials. I am absolutely delighted with the company. The hostas are very healthy and much larger than I expected. They arrived 4 days after I ordered them and the packaging was top rate. The hostas were very fresh just as if they were dug the same day.
I highly recommend the company and will definitely be buying from them again. Great job, Richard! Thank You.
Positive GamePreserve
Gaithersburg, MD (Zone 7a)
July 1, 2013
Healthy plants, a large inventory to choose from, extremely fast shipping, reasonable prices…what more could you ask for? We ordered a total of 14 hosta, which were a combination of sizes ranging from 35 mm starter plugs to 4.5 inch pots. Our plants were delivered within three business days of placing the order, and the box was packed perfectly so none of the plants were damaged. The plants themselves were green and healthy. No brown, wilted leaves or visible disease. I fully expect them to take off without a hitch and become nice full mounds by this time next year. I highly recommend NH Hostas, and will definitely be doing business with them again.
Positive plantgnome1
nowhere land, NY (Zone 6b)
June 19, 2013
First time ordering from NH Hosta and I was very impressed with the size of the Starter Plugs, speed of shipping my order and the reasonable prices. I purchased Hosta Key West and Hosta Gentle Giant (both starter plugs). Very happy and satisfied with my purchase and will be purchasing more in the future. Highly recommend.
Positive queenb33
Sherman, TX
June 6, 2013
I just received my "Orange Marmalade" Hosta today and I was so excited that it was so beautiful and healthy. I immediately put my hosta in a larger container. I have looked a very long time for one and decided oneday recently just to order online. I will definitely recommend New Hampshire Hostas / Dave's Garden to whom ever. Thank you so much.
P.S. I took pictures, it would be nice if I could have upload to this site, I will post on my Facebook page. Thanks again, NH Hostas :)
Positive flowermum9
Rutland, MA
June 6, 2013
I received my order yesterday. They came within a few days of my placing the order. All the plants were in perfect condition! The hostas are small, but priced accordingly. Full sized plants from a garden center are twice the price, and local garden centers have very limited selections. Very happy with my purchase, and plan on ordering from NH Hosta again and again.
Positive add21555
Vernon, WI
May 23, 2013
I ordered three Hosta plants from NH Hostas and just received them. They are in wonderful shape, great size and look to be very healthy. Can't wait to plant them. Will order again. Mary..Waukesha, WI
Positive Griffymom
Sun Prairie, WI
May 17, 2013
I requested delivery by a specific date, because of our cold winter. They readily complied. The plants were well packed and quite substantial for the cost. I will shop here again.
Positive rox54
Elizabethtown, PA
May 17, 2013
Great selection. Prompt delivery. Healthy good-sized plant at a reasonable price. Will buy here again. Thanks!
Positive Gully
Ellicott City, MD
May 9, 2013
Posted on April 18, 2013, updated May 9, 2013
I ordered six Eternal Flame hostas. Delivery was timely and plants were wonderfully packed. Plants were nicely sized and look very healthy. Will definitely be a repeat customer.
On May 9th, 2013, Gully added the following:

Just received my second order from this company. As before, the plants were beautifully packaged. The hostas were absolutely HUGE. Great company!
Positive CecilyF
Rhinebeck, NY
May 9, 2013
I ordered 2 hostas which were very large and healthy, as were the ferns. They were very well rooted and should be very successful. The plugs were small. In fact, I didn't realize the 2 were wrapped together and I called the company to ask them where was the other plug. They told me to look at the packaging and I would see the second one. The person offered immediately to replace them if they were too small, but I think they'll be fine since they are healthy and well rooted. A very good value!
Positive brugmaniac1
Lititz, PA (Zone 6b)
May 5, 2013
I ordered 7 hostas total. Two were in pots, the others were plugs. I was leery about ordering the plugs, as I didn't know what to expect. Well, no need to worry! The plugs were exceptionally healthy and VERY well rooted. I wholeheartedly recommend this company.
Positive mmercedes
Houtzdale, PA (Zone 5a)
May 3, 2013
Posted on April 22, 2012, updated May 3, 2013
Since I recently relocated in the Northeast (west central PA), I thought I'd give this company a try. In general, I think it's a good practice to order live plants only from nurseries that are closer to your own locale, not across the country.

Ordered ten plants (Hostas and a Fern) and they arrived within a few days, as requested. PERFECT packing and one can see the plants were handled with loving care! Hardly a bend leaf in the bunch. They arrived fresh and moist and as lovely as if I had picked them off the nursery shelf myself. The plants are substantial and look vigorous and eager to grow. Even the couple of plugs were a decent size and healthy.

HIGHLY recommend this nursery for anything they carry. Very happy customer and plant to order again for years to come.
On May 3rd, 2013, mmercedes added the following:

ANOTHER fabuous order. Plants arrived fresh and happy. Plants are gorgeous, huge, and healthy. Packed with obvious love and care. This owner obviously takes great pride in his nursery and it shows with old-world pride in every detail. Delightful. I hope to meet these people some day if I'm ever in New Hampshire. What a company!