The scoop on 'New Hampshire Hostas'

New Hampshire Hostas

New Hampshire Hostas has 895 products listed in PlantScout.

Green Star: Good New Hampshire Hostas is a Watchdog 30 company. Green Star: Good

73 Exeter Rd
South Hampton, New Hampshire 03827 (United States)

Phone: 603-879-0085

» Like them on Facebook

Comments:

Displaying the 50 most recent comments:

Positive LouWarren5
Pittsburgh, PA
September 22, 2017
I ordered 6 different kinds of hostas for a new garden site. They arrived looking good and are settling in well. New leaves on all and I think they'll be well rooted by late fall, so no frost heave.
Positive lantern567
Worcester, MA
September 5, 2017
The ferns and hosta were very healthy and a nice size. The packing was wonderful, and they arrived in record time. They are doing nicely in the garden.
Positive Cap220
Raymond, MN
July 13, 2017
I ordered 8 different varieties. I was very happy with my shipment. It came sooner than I expected and the plants had been very carefully packed. I could easily see the time and care that went into getting them ready to ship. They are now all at home in my garden and doing great! I will definitely be recommending and ordering again from New Hampshire Hostas!
Positive hlh555
Durham, NC
July 9, 2017
Posted on April 8, 2016, updated July 9, 2017
Posted on September 11, 2015, updated April 8, 2016
I live in NC and I ordered two hostas on Wednesday and they were waiting for me Friday mid day! I couldn\\\'t believe how fast they arrived. The two hostas are a very good size and were extremely well packed. I am very impressed with this company and I won\\\'t hesitate to oder from them again.
On April 8th, 2016, hlh555 added the following:

This is my second order from NH Hostas and again I am very pleased with the plants I received. The three were well packed, and each plant was very healthy with at least 3 leaves. I recommend this company for their extensive selection of hostas of all sizes from miniatures to extra large.
On July 9th, 2017, hlh555 added the following:

I saw some hostas I wanted and my first choice to locate them is NH Hostas and there they were. I placed my order and as before, they were delivered in record time. They arrived very well packed and not a single leaf was bruised or bent. The two hostas looked like I had purchased them locally. They were beautiful and quite large. This is the place to order hostas for their extensive collection, customer service and ability to get them shipped so they arrive in pristine condition.
Positive chughes53
Bethesda, MD
July 1, 2017
I've ordered from NH Hostas twice now, and both times they have exceeded expectations. Their plants are just larger and more robust than hostas I've gotten from some of the other well known outlets. And they really do a great job of packaging the orders to protect those big plants while being shipped. I am a total fan of these guys. They do a great job!
Positive krystolla
Columbus, OH
June 29, 2017
My first order with this company and I'm very impressed. The package allowed lots of space and layers of packing material so there wasn't even a bruised leaf to be found. When planting, I found that the 4.5 inch pot held a healthy mass of roots equivalent to the root mass of gallon sized hostas I've previously purchased. I have no doubt it will settle in well.

Highly recommended.
Positive hostaoverload
Anoka, MN
June 28, 2017
My first order of three hostas arrived in beautiful condition! I had been worried about how they would hold up traveling all the way from New Hampshire to Minnesota. I was amazed at how artfully they were packed! Also, helpful printed information was included. Obviously these people know what they're doing! I won't hesitate to order again.
Positive Kah0527
Delmar, NY
May 30, 2017
I am a new customer and I am very happy with the hostas I ordered. They arrived quickly and were well packaged. In fact, the box sat on my dining room table for 3 days and the roots were still moist when I opened the box. There is new growth appearing already. The photos showing the sizes for each type of order is very helpful. I am looking forward to placing my next order!
Positive JanettaRose
Colon, MI
May 19, 2017
NO ONE...absolutely no other company....that I have ordered from packs their plants better!!!! I live in Michigan and have ordered from NH Hosta several times. They are in "pots" with sticks to keep them from moving and keep them "in place" in the box. They are packed with so many newspapers that those dear little plants have no room "to wiggle or move" at all!!!! I would order ALL my hostas from them if they carried all the varieties I am seeking. THEY ARE THE BEST....(and no, I didn't get a discount for reporting this.....smile)
Positive OhioMark
Millersburg, OH
May 12, 2017
I am impressed with the selection at New Hampshire Hostas as well as the pricing. I found a few varieties I'd been looking for for quite some time. The delivery was prompt and I was well pleased with the shipping & packing and the quality of my purchase. I'm looking forward to doing more business with them!
Positive ejginko
Newton, MA
May 11, 2017
I have ordered hostas and ferns from NH Hostas over the past few years. The plants have always come well packed and in very good shape. I have been very pleased with them. Now...if I could say the same for the bunnies!
Positive gobluecsa
Port Matilda, PA
May 8, 2017
1. I am a beginning hosta gardener. NH Hostas was recommended by a friend who is a hosta enthusiast. I found their website to be very informative and detailed about hosta descriptions and needs, i.e. sun, shade, size, etc.
2. I received orders last summer and this spring. They arrived promptly and were VERY well packed. Depending on the item ordered, they were well wrapped in paper, etc. and placed carefully in the sturdy box. They arrived with detailed planting instructions.
3. My hostas are thriving! I will always get new ones from this company - they are knowledgeable and competent.
Positive snarfoo
Mogadore, OH
May 4, 2017
I've dealt with this company for years. I'm landscaping a new area and ordered hostas from another company last summer. What a joke!! There was no comparison. The plants we unhealthy, half have not come up this year, and the pants were not individually labeled! So I didn't know which one were taller or which were shorter. SO, I am finishing my project through NH Hostas and will never deal with another company. Received my new hostas yesterday and they look wonderful!!
Plants are great, customer service is great, and they offer tons of information, and I know in a couple of years I'll have a beautiful bed of hostas!!
Positive Jake_Charleston
Charleston, IL
April 22, 2017
Amazing operation. Fantastic phone and email communication. Their manager, P.J. is excellent. He gave me excellent ideas and suggestions in a timely matter. Their website is very helpful. Nice you tube videos. My plants came extremely well packaged. I could see the time and planning it took to ship and box these hostas. I had 3 broken leaves, out of 124 plants and they broke because of me! Four inch pots are the way to go versus bare root. Their prices are very reasonable. They don't make money on shipping like a lot of companies. I got free shipping and a huge discount for ordering early. I learned of them from a friend and I live in Illinois! I will order again from NH Hostas. Try them, you won't be disappointed.
Positive kanron
Topeka, KS
April 13, 2017
Posted on April 23, 2016, updated April 13, 2017
First time order and am very pleased. I ordered some large hostas and root balls came moist and well packaged. I got them into my shade garden right away and am looking forward to the results. Quick shipping and a pleasure to do business with NH Hostas.
On April 13th, 2017, kanron added the following:

Received 20 Anemone "Madonna" plugs today...beautifully packaged; Roots were moist and I am very please once again.
Positive srusso8912
Framingham, MA
April 13, 2017
I am extremely happy with my NH Hostas order. Being my first time ordering plants online, I wasn't sure what to expect. I placed my order on April 10 and was surprised to see an email on April 11 that my order had shipped! Since I live in MA it only took one day in transit and they were on my doorstep on April 12. The two potted plants 'Lakeside Iron Man' - 4.5" pot and 'Coconut Custard" - 3" are both incredible healthy. The Custard is a yellow mini hosta and might just be the cutest little thing I've ever seen. Two other hostas I ordered 'Vulcan' and 'Patriot' are root plugs. 'Patriot' already has three healthy, perky leaves, packaged very well and still moist. I can't wait to see the tri-color leaves of 'Vulcan'. My husband was quite impressed with the root growth of the plants. Will definitely order from here again!
Positive SgringGreen
October 16, 2016
Posted on August 19, 2016, updated October 16, 2016
Posted on August 9, 2016, updated August 19, 2016
Posted on August 8, 2016, updated August 9, 2016
To begin with I intended to make a positive review because I placed my first order with New Hampshire two weeks ago. I ordered 2 Extra large 2 gallon size Liberty Hosta and received beautiful plants. They were just as NH Hosta described they would be; In good condition I was so happy that I immediately placed a second order that same day. The second order was for 2 Brother Stefan extra large 2 gallon. Within 30 minutes after placing the order I noticed the sight had added another Variety to the available list of 2 gallon size... Ivory Coast and Night before Christmas. I wanted to add to my existing order so I tried to add 2 of \\\\\\\'Ivory Coast\\\\\\\' but was unable so I created a separate order
Within minutes after placing the second order that variety was removed from the available list. I assumed I had just bought them out. The next morning I called by phone to ask them to combine the two orders and they did. He said he would refund the extra shipping since the order was combined to one. Instead I asked him to just send a \\\\\\\"June\\\\\\\" 4 inch Hosta instead because it was just under the cost of the shipping he would refund. My decision to order \\\\\\\'June\\\\\\\' was based on the video on his sight advertising the size of a 4\\\\\\\" potted \\\\\\\'June\\\\\\\'.

Combining the two orders should have qualified me for the bonus Hosta because my order exceeded $150 dollars. Also I should have received a 5% discount as a returning customer which I also qualified for yet it wasn\\\\\\\'t added. They were in a huge rush because Fed Ex had already been called since this was the morning they were shipping. If they could have at leased warned me there was a problem with stock...

It took a week for the order to arrive because the distance was so great. I couldn\\\\\\\'t hardly wait to receive my Hosta and when they came I opened the box and started crying. Both \\\\\\\'Ivory Coast\\\\\\\" had leaves that were brown, yellow dis colored, and what looked like black moldy spots. Also one of the \\\\\\\'Ivory Coast\\\\\\\' had one division not two or more as was advertised. Brother Stefan had an odd white mold growing on many of the leaves. To make matters worse the 4 1/2 inch potted June That I ordered was not included. However a small June plug was shipped instead. (One size smaller than what I paid for.). The 2 gallon size \\\\\\\"Night before Christmas was also not the right size. I was sent a plant that had been pulled out of a Much smaller pot. I know the difference because the other plants had dangling roots where the soil from the 2 gallon pot had been shaken off. The \\\\\\\'Night before Christmas\\\\\\\' had no loose soil or dangling roots. It was in the tight compact exact shape of the pot side and bottom. We all know how a plants roots look when we pull a plant directly out of a pot. The roots and soil are undos turned in the exact shape and of the pot it came out of. I tested the tightly compacted roots and soil by setting it into one of my old saved almost a gallon pot from a local nursery. . A perfect exact fit. (You know... the pots nurseries call a gallon size but are really just barely two quart size. Well that was the fit of the Undisturbed roots.

That\\\\\\\'s when I knew for sure someone had just pulled a smaller size plant than what I ordered because no soil had been shaken off. You could still see the pot drain hole indentures on the soil and roots. I assume it was done because the 2 gallon extra large size must have been sold out. (Whoever packed it must have thought I wouldn\\\\\\\'t notice if they wrapped it in a bag like the others.) No soil was shaken off because the plant was small enough it didn\\\\\\\'t need it. This order must have rushed through so fast they didn\\\\\\\'t have time to let me know there was a problem with stock.

I was so embarrassed that I didn\\\\\\\'t want my friends and family to see what I paid so much for.... and got moldy plants and plants one size smaller than I paid for. I actually had tears streaming down my face as I put the Hosta in the ground in my garden. It just took the wind right out of my sails.

I am a member of the international forums of Garden.Org. This summer was my first summer buying Hosta. I was a complete Newbie and I had started a thread called \\\\\\\"Hosta Newbie beginning my journey\\\\\\\". On this thread I was posting everything I was doing and experiencing so other Newbies could follow any successes and failures I had and learn from it.

So in tears I posted the pictures of the Hosta I received from NH Hosta and was very embarrassed at what I paid top dollar for. Anyone can go to that sight and see the pictures on my thread. Another sympathetic member advised me to post here if I didn\\\\\\\'t get a response to my email. I think they are busy and have not read it yet.

I don\\\\\\\'t know what to do. The sight says to send the Hosta back if I am not satisfied and they will refund me for the plants but then I\\\\\\\'m still out the cost of shipping everything back and forth. I can just be stiffed financially and have some sick looking plants and some that are no where near what they advertised or what I ordered.... or I can have nothing at all and still be out.

I just wanted them to send me some pretty plants with the discounts and bonuses I was entitled to and of course the size of plants I paid for.

I just wanted some pretty Hosta for my garden and I thought surely NH Hosta could provide that.
On August 9th, 2016, SgringGreen changed the rating from negative to neutral and added the following:

NH Hosta contacted me. He was very kind. He apologized for the condition the plants arrived in. The shipping company took over a week to deliver in the heat and caused the plants to mold and deteriorate. He said he will ship me replacement plants with a more rapid shipping service. He has offered to refund me half of the expense for the inconvenience as well as sending me the bonus plant. It feels like everything will be ok. I didn\\\'t feel like crying after he called me. The replacement plants will ship next Monday.
On August 19th, 2016, SgringGreen changed the rating from neutral to positive and added the following:

Today some beautiful replacement plants arrived. They were fresh and arrived in just 4 days all the way across the country. Also, I was discounted and my bonus Hosta Blue Angel was included and absolutely lovely.

I am happy and I will order from NH Hosta again!!
On October 16th, 2016, SgringGreen added the following:

I placed a second order and received beautiful true to name plants !!!

NH Hosta has win my loyalty!!!

Here is a link to the thread where I posted beautiful pictures of the plant products they sent me...

Positive baufuller
Mount Carroll, IL
September 9, 2016
This, my first time order from this company, arrived promptly and was nicely packaged. I have close to 300 hosta plants and I have acquired from many sources over the years. I prefer plants in pots even though I have had excellent luck with some bare-rooted stock, which is why I chose this company for this particular plant. This little dwarf 'holy mouse ears' is a very nice size for a 3" pot and ready to go into the new commemorative glade I started this year. Am anxious to see how it weathers the northern Illinois [zone 4B] winter, which will be the ultimate test of their stock's vigor; but having read the reviews, I am expecting good things!
Positive bobboc
Charleston, IL
September 2, 2016
PJ and crew are the absolute BEST! They are helpful, responsive and deliver the best hosta! Their prices are fair and the quality is exceptional (in all the years I have used them, only a single hosta didn't thrive, and they quickly sent me a replacement).

Platinum level of service can products!

Positive Sheldon1
Winston Salem, NC
August 28, 2016
On my initial order, I ordered starter plugs. The order was processed, shipped, and arrived within two days from Connecticut to North Carolina. The starter plugs (35mm) were packed and wrapped meticulously. They were still very moist. These plugs are every bit 3". The plants arrived healthy, well packaged, and very vibrant. I usually place starter plugs in containers for a while. I reside in zone 7b and since these plugs were so robust, I decided to place them in the Hosta bed along side their "cousins." The rest is up to me to grow breathtaking Hostas. This was my first order with this company and these are professionals who know what they are doing. I received these plants at a fair price and the quality is impressive. I have finally found my "go to" company for my Hosta fetish!
Positive MCFE
Huntington, NY
August 6, 2016
I've received two deliveries of hostas from NH Hostas in the past few years. Both contained plants of really good size, in robust health and were extremely carefully packed and in excellent condition. Delivery was overnight, literally, I think, or second day.

I've never lost a plant from my first order, and the hostas have grown admirably in the few years I've had them.

Great growers and business folks to deal with.
Positive peartr
Watertown, MA
August 5, 2016
I ordered 5 hostas a few days ago and today they all arrived in great shape. They are beautiful. I am happy to have found such an excellent place to buy hostas !
Positive 1_Acre_Garden
Parkman, OH
May 24, 2016
I have placed an order with New Hampshire Hostas for the past two years, and I'm very happy with the entire experience. I like buying plants in pots. My hostas arrived in excellent condition, and I'm very pleased with the way they pack the plants in the shipping box. The hostas I bought last year are doing very well, and I'm sure that the ones that I planted this year will thrive as well.

I read one negative comment here about a giant hosta not growing as quickly as the person expected it to. I can tell you from experience that the giant hostas in general mature more slowly than most of the smaller hostas do. Also, there are differences in vigor between the different hosta varieties. Some hosta varieties are just better plants than others.
Positive greenheart107
Newton, MA
May 24, 2016
I ordered nine ferns from NH Hosta on a Saturday at the height of May gardening season and a box of wonderful plants arrived on Tuesday to my home in Massachusetts. What more could one ask for? Moreover, the quart-size plants were the perfect size for the pot. NOT pot bound and ready to take off in the garden.
Thank you, New Hampshire Hosta.
Positive MarianneME
Falmouth, ME
May 24, 2016
My order was for a half dozen mini hostas. They were well-packed and arrived in great shape.
Positive BvrCtyGardener
Monaca, PA
May 20, 2016
New Hampshire Hostas are the best. I order only starters, but every one of them from New Hampshire has had hardy root stock so I've never lost one. This year, my "Skylight" is pushing several leaves, my six "Rainbows End" which took a bad hit with a late frost have REALLY bounced back, and my newest treats for this year: "Eternal Flame" and another "Rainbows End" (because I like it THAT much) are happily settling into their new homes.

I'm happy, and I'll keep coming back until I run out of space.
THANKS, NH!!

Negative PennPlanter
Pittsburgh, PA
May 14, 2016
Bought two Hostas in 2012, paid premium to get larger rootstock plants. Plants arrived OK, but growth has been very slow. After 4 years plants are 17" tall but nowhere near the 40" x 70" full plant description.
When I contacted NHHostas they responded requesting a photo of the plants. I sent them one to which they replied that plants look ok, they don't mature until 5 years and that I had inappropriately planted on a slope near a tree where its dry.
These plants are watered regularly, are mulched and the Homedepot hostas 3 feet from them are twice the size.
Not pleased with the reply from NHHostas and I suspect the Hostas they sent aren't the Giant species I paid for. Plants are healthy, just small.
Positive jtilley
Marietta, OH
May 2, 2016
Very nice plants. My mail order source last spring sent plants that would fit in a thimble. The plants received from NH were good sized ready to plant & compete & thrive.

Prices were very nice for varieties not readily available in this area.
Positive wraytram
Ponchatoula, LA
April 22, 2016
My first time order...very impressed with selection and super fast delivery...

Was amazed at the packaging care and condition of the plants when they arrived...

They sent an extremely detailed set of instructions on the care and maintenance of hostas as well as their light (sunshine) requirements according to leaf color...

Highly recommended...
Positive mphgreens
Williamsburg, VA
April 5, 2016
I recently purchased the Hosta of the year collection from NH Hostas. The order was shipped as requested and the plants were received in great condition. All 22 plants in the order were potted and covered with wet newspaper and rubber bands to hold the soil in place.

I planted the hostas the next day and now three days later they look terrific. NH Hostas delivered healthy plants and took great care to ensure they shipped safely. They were easy to work with and accommodating to my requests. I would recommend NH Hostas to anyone looking to buy plants online.
Positive Shaken
Scottdale, PA
October 15, 2015
This was my first foray into ordering a plant online. I regraded a side of my house and now have a very nice shade garden to fill. New Hampshire Hostas had a Cherry Tart Hosta that my wife wanted so I ordered. We received it in a couple days, very well packaged. The plant looks very healthy and we couldn't be happier.
Positive DonnieBrook
Southwest , NH (Zone 5b)
September 30, 2015
I ordered two hostas from NHH earlier this month and requested a specific date for shipping. I was impressed by the way my request was followed exactly, and both plants arrived in excellent condition. Their selection is excellent, prices are good and shipping method was excellent as well. What's not to like?!!
Positive lkfriedman
Washington D.C.,
United States
August 7, 2015
Posted on July 17, 2013, updated August 7, 2015
I recently ordered half a dozen heuchera and hellebores plugs from NH Hostas. At the time I placed my order, we were having relatively mild summer weather in the northeast. Shortly thereafter, however, we got hit by a heat wave.

I worried whether these plants would survive 2-3 days of shipping in hot trucks, but I shouldn\'t have. NH Hostas had packed them so well that they arrived in great shape, notwithstanding 95-degree outdoor temperatures.

And the plants look terrific -- extraordinarily healthy with vigorous root systems. I\'ve put them in pots so I can nurse them through the rest of the summer, but I\'m very confident they\'ll do well when I put them in the garden in the fall.

I should add that NH Hostas sent along a couple of nice extras that I don\'t always get from mail order nurseries: (1) plastic plant markers (I usually have to make my own) and (2) detailed cultivation instructions.

Will I order from them again? You bet!

(Many thanks to the very professional folks at NH Hostas. You really couldn\'t have done a better job!)
On August 7th, 2015, lkfriedman added the following:

Update 8/7/15. I just received another order of plants from NH Hostas, including hostas (4.5-inch pots), hellebores (starter plugs), a fern (4.5-inch pot), and Chinese wild ginger (starter plug). As with my previous order, the order arrived lickety-split (the order was placed on Wednesday, shipped out the same day, and delivered on Friday), and all the plants looked great and were packed beautifully.

(Another grateful attagirl/attaboy to NH Hostas' excellent staff! And thanks so much for the complimentary Vulcan hosta you included with my order.)
Negative vitz
July 28, 2015
placed an order by PHONE, explained i didn't want any account info created or stored on their site. sure enough, next day i'm informed, via email, that they created an account for me, since THEY decided it was 'convenient' for ME to do so. i'm more than capable of deciding what i consider to be a convenience, and what i consider to be a violation of my privacy. what's w/ the arrogance and presumption w/ all of these internet biz clowns? what ever happened to BASIC CUSTOMER RESPECT? next time they may want to actually listen to what their (prospective) customers actually tell them!! all of these places need to worry more about how they do business w/ the people actually paying them and putting food on their table, instead of the biz they do w/ their metrics/data collecting goblins. issue was resolved by me canceling the order, and dropping them as a potential source, for anything. no further action or response by the company is required. anyone concerned about privacy shouldn't be dealing w/ these folks. even by phone. if they had honored my simple request, they'd have gotten A LOT more orders from me.
Positive Catmint2
Auburn, NY
July 12, 2015
Just received my order from NH Hostas. All of the plants arrived in excellent condition. Great packaging, speedy delivery, and very healthy plants. would definitely recommend this company.
Positive Vickyc63
Washington, IL
June 24, 2015
I recently ordered Hostas from this company and was thrilled with the exceptional service I received from the beginning of the order to the end. I received a confirmation from them right away and the hostas were shipped in less than a week. The plants arrived in perfect condition and I was very impressed with the quality of the plants. I will definitely order from this company again and again!!
Positive JeffR47
Rockville, MD
June 23, 2015
Posted on May 19, 2015, updated June 23, 2015
Outstanding! Really fast shipping, great selection, good prices, and really healthy plants. After receiving my first order from them, I placed a second order and was not disappointed. I would order from them again without the slightest hesitation.
On June 23rd, 2015, JeffR47 added the following:

In three separate orders from NH Hostas, my experience continues to be very positive. The hostas look great.

Minor issue - their website could be more friendly. Especially late season, it would be nice to be able to filter out items that are out of stock, for example.
Positive Poquott
East Setauket, NY
June 21, 2015
The hostas I ordered arrived quickly. They were packed very well, using good materials. The plants are healthy and were well watered so they could have survived another couple of days of shipping. They are a good value compared to what is available in local nurseries.
The web site experience could be better, especially on a mobile device. Items out of stock are clearly labelled which is great, but it took a lot of scrolling through an extensive inventory to find what I needed. I love to be able to sort/ filter by size and color, and it would be great to have the option to filter out unavailable options.
Overall great product and service, and I expect to be back for more.
Neutral pbgardens
Anoka, MN
June 19, 2015
I am definitely odd person out in my review of this company, but I am left wondering what all the fuss is about. They have a good reputation here, and in the hosta community at large, so I was expecting good things, but overall was left unimpressed.

I ordered $200 worth of hostas (about 13 or so) on 5/11. They acknowledged the order right away, and I had it in hand at the end of that week. That IS impressive, and is the fastest order to door time I have found. If you have to have it now, this is your p lace.

The plants themselves were OK, but just that. The plants were shipped potted, which again is great -- no re-hydration needed, and they can go right in the ground, which they did. Size was just average though; single eyes, something I would consider just an advanced starter, or slightly more. I have received less from other companies, but also have received much more. They were healthy, and that's important, but of average size and above average cost.

For negatives, I start with their website. It is horrible. First, if you want to page through it, you only have three points in the alphabet to enter. You must do a LOT of paging or guess-jumping. I hate that. Second, about 2/3 of items were out of stock. Thanks for letting me know what I can't have, and making me page through it all to see what I can. Put these items in a "sorry you missed it" or "not for sale" section. We can then see what you carry without the burden of all the paging. I understand you want to show us your vast inventory, but it isn't so vast if you don''t have it. Third, at least for me, it would not save my cart across sessions. I had to rebuild my cart several times before I checked out, finally resorting to saving things in a "wish list," but this adds extra clicks. In short, the site is a lot of work to wade through, among the worst of sites I have ordered from. It in itself is a barrier to me ordering again from them. Another negative was that their extensive packaging, although necessary for the potted plants, creates a lot of waste for me to dispose of. I shred it for the compose pile, but there is a lot of it.

I would order from them again, but it would not be my first choice. There are just better value propositions out there with plants just as good.
Positive lovehostas
Sykesville, MD
June 17, 2015
New Hampshire Hostas was my first experience at ordering hostas online. Their website is easy to use, and they have a very large inventory to choose from when buying hostas. The hostas were shipped very quickly, and the packaging was incredible. All of my hostas arrived in perfect condition with nary one leaf damaged! The plants are extremely healthy and vigorous. Will be placing future orders with them whenever I need more hostas for my shady gardens.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Tour | Contact Us ]