The scoop on 'Dutch Flower Bulbs and Imports'

Dutch Flower Bulbs and Imports

Ipswich, Massachusetts 01938 (United States)

No positives

Comments:

Negative dlefferts
Agawam, MA (Zone 6a)
October 31, 2009
Not one of the bulbs I ordered, did receive, grew.
Neutral cls009
October 12, 2005
I came across this companies site just by chance and couldn't resist placing an order due to the wonderful prices. I kept my order small because it was an untried company and I was unsure as to the quality I would be receiving. I just received the bulbs yesterday and as long as they bloom true to name next year I would say as far as merchandise this is one of the better places I have ordered bulbs from. The daffodils were all massive, and the crocus that they throw in for free on the orders were some of the largest I've seen outside of those that I have grown in my own garden. Communication could have been better after receipt of my order as I remained in limbo for awhile unsure if my order actually came through right or not, but overall this seems to be a wonderful company.
On May 15th, 2006, cls009 changed the rating from positive to neutral and added the following:

Now that all of the daffodils ordered have bloomed I'm changing my rating to a neutral. While I do feel I got my moneys worth due to the fact that they offer free shipping, and their prices are good, half of what I ordered turned out to be mislabeled.