The scoop on 'Sutton Farms (formerly Sutton Farm's PUBDISCO)'

Sutton Farms (formerly Sutton Farm's PUBDISCO)

155 Sutton Lane
Fordsville, Kentucky 42343 (United States)

Comments:

Negative New2Fish
Lehighton, PA
March 27, 2006
Placed an order via Ebay last July. Vendor tried to ship me trees in the middle of January! Then they shipped me dead trees and not the amount I ordered and paid for. No response from the vendor after many attempts to contact them.
Broken promises!
Ebay has suspended them.
Don't buy from them.
Company representative comment on March 27, 2006:

On Mar 27, 2006 4:57 PM, Sutton Farm's PUBDISCO added:

As most tree farms we only ship when trees are dormant ... NOT DEAD! That is from October thru April. You're correct ... we NEVER ship the amount of trees ordered ... ALWAYS ship twice as many for same price. The "leaving of eBay" was quite mutual. Why do business with a firm and folks who can blackmail you? And the fees???? I advertise in wholesale nursery magazines for much less and get quantity orders.

Positive luvs2plant
sibley, LA (Zone 8b)
July 27, 2005
i have ordered twice through e-bay and was pleased both times. all shrubs have thrived in my hot louisiana summer sun.
Positive lisabethm
Beaumont, CA
May 20, 2005
Also found on Ebay. Though my order was not processed at first (or lost, not sure), when I emailed, I got prompt attention and order was reshipped with courteous attention. Plants arrived with detailed planting instructions and were healthy with growth showing. Got one plant free and they are all growing. I will deal with this company again.
Positive MitchF
Lindsay, OK (Zone 7a)
January 28, 2005
I found this place on EBAY. I was less then impressed with the pages but I wanted a large quanity of crepe myrtles for low cost. I ordered and they shipped when I wanted. The plants looked great and have leaf buds (right on time for here) already! I cannot wait to see more of their shrubs in my garden.