The scoop on 'Cowlitz River Dahlias'

Cowlitz River Dahlias

100 Chapman Rd
Castle Rock, Washington 98611 (United States)

Comments:

Positive b07ias
Eureka, CA
April 25, 2013
I received many fine dahlia tubers this season, but my order from Cowlitz seemed particularly good. All were well-sprouted, plump and healthy. They also seem to offer particularly interesting and unusual varieties. Will order from again.
Positive psudan
Mentor, OH
April 27, 2011
I received an order this morning and I have to say that these are the nicest, freshest, plumpest dahlia tubers I have ever received from anywhere. The eyes are beginning to sprout and I can hardly wait til warmer weather and hopefully an end to this darn rain so I can plant them. If these don't grow and produce I know it will be my fault. Packaging was also good. I will certainly have this vender in mind next year.
Positive queequeg_1
Pinellas Park, FL (Zone 10a)
March 11, 2010
Received my '10 order-was wonderfully insulated against the cold (I requested early shipping), all tubers were healthy and clearly marked. Substitutions were very comparable and we had very good communication (Teresa always got back with me right away with any questions I had). Will definitely buy from again next year!
Positive jaestewart
Topock, AZ
January 4, 2009
I ordered several dahlia tubers for the 2008 growing season, although one did not come up (it will be replaced for the 2009 growing season) the others were exceptional. Accurate discription of flowers. Many of these dahlias are what I like to call "Gourmet Dahlias" meaning bulbs that are harder to find here in the United States. I ordered another bunch of tubers for the 2009 growing season. Very good source for tubers.
Positive Poochella
Issaquah, WA (Zone 7a)
April 10, 2007
My 2007 tubers from Cowlitz River arrived in excellent shape. All are clearly labelled, well-packaged and ready to grow. A very suitable substitution was made in one case. Packing list was enclosed and a heads up email sent prior to shipping. So far, so good!
On June 15th, 2007, Poochella added the following:

Extra effort was made in sending replacements for several (3) tubers that didn't eye up this year. I will definitely keep Cowlitz River Dahlias in my dahlia ordering future. Very pleasant businesswoman with excellent communication skills and overall excellent stock.
Positive willow22552
Bath, NY (Zone 5b)
March 7, 2007
Bought from them last year and the tubers were excellent. They even threw in some extras for me to try. Would certainly buy from them again
On April 27th, 2007, willow22552 added the following:

Just received my 2007 order and again the tubers were excellent. One substitution which was equal too the one I ordered. I even got a personal note stating how sorry they were having to sub but thought I might even like the sub better. Cowlitz River Dahlia's will be on my purchase list next year!!