The scoop on 'Machiela's Orchids'

Machiela's Orchids

2752 Southwest 10th Street
Boynton Beach, Florida 33426 (United States)

Comments:

Negative OrchidManica
Houston, TX
June 28, 2010
I purchased orchids from this company and all I got were orchids that were dried and dead. I called and asked for a refund and the gentlemen told me "better luck next time" Would never spend any money on this place.

Doris K
Company representative comment on June 29, 2010:
On Jun 29, 2010 5:42 AM, Machiela's Orchids responded with:

Doris, I have never sold anything to you, and would never say anything like that to one of my customers. If you care to contact me, my email address is sales@machielasorchids.com

Positive fisx
Wilson, WY
November 24, 2005
I have ordered from this source around ten times and have been very pleased.These are some of the best quality orchids you will find on the internet sites. He hand picks each plant offered and the result is they are uniformly great. Many genera are available, and also some growing supplies. The NBS size plants are usualy a great buy. The orchids come from select breeding lines and have been expertly grown. Packaging is totally professional and shipping is fast. This gentleman cares about his customers and what he sells them.
Positive chipsterdoodle
Citrus Heights, CA
July 17, 2005
Wow! So Happy! Placed my order on her ebay site, used the the buy now, paid via Pay Pal and received a nice orchid already in bud and is now opening up to bloom and I just received it yesterday! I will definetly buy from her again!!!!!
On December 5th, 2005, chipsterdoodle added the following:

12-5-05 received another Fabulous orchid!!!! Fast service, great price, healthy Orchid, even the supplies I ordered came with extras as a gift!!!! I will absolutlely order from him again!
Positive ElizabethK
Mars, PA
March 13, 2005
I have ordered 3 orchids from Machiela's through E-bay. Since the prices are so good, I don't bother to bid. I use the "Buy This Item Now" option. All three of my orchids arrived healthy and with no damage. They do not use heat packs, but the packaging is great. With regard to the plants themselves, I just cannot say enough. I truly have never received healther, fatter, greener plants from any other source. They ship what they say they are going to ship. If they state that the orchid is "in bud", IT IS. Mature plants are of mature size, etc. Their customer service is second-to-none. Every one of my e-mails has received a personal, detailed response with regard to growing instructions, etc. The website has very detailed, plant-specific care and growing instructions. I like their selection of orchids. There is a lot of variety. I give them a AAA rating! Don't hestitate to bid or buy from this company.
Positive CaptMicha
Brookeville, MD (Zone 7a)
February 3, 2005
I bought orchid potting material from this company.

The prices were GREAT and they offer a low cost shipping method which was perfect since I wasn't ordering live material.

The products were top quality and arrived soon after I placed my order. Their communication was fast, imformative and friendly.

I will continue to do business with this company, I hope to order orchids from them in the spring, and I would recommend them to anyone who likes orchids.