The scoop on 'HydroEmpire'

HydroEmpire

17614 Chatsworth St.
Granada Hills, California 91344 (United States)

Phone: 888 434-9376

This company specializes in:Other helpful information:

Comments:

Positive Yoshi_509
Jetmore, KS
March 28, 2009
I have done business with Hydroempire on and off the past several years, and have never had anything but a positive experience.
Their prices are the most competitive I've found, they have a toll-free number, free shipping (with minimum order) and if they don't know something they'll do their best to find out for you.

A well satisfied customer.
Negative rshanes
Saugatuck, MI
March 7, 2008
Service was ok, and the prices and shipping were reasonable, however, and this was a really big problem, they sent my stuff by UPS. That in it self wouldn't be a problem, but they sent about $30 worth of seedling supplies as "signature required". Since I work, as most people do, and as UPS only delivers monday through Friday, I ended up having to drive about 80 miles to get my stuff. To make it worse, I emailed them twice to see if they could change the directions to UPS or at least get an explanation as to why they sent it like that, and I got no response from either email.
That's the last time I will order anything from them.
Positive Thuja
Verona, WI
February 28, 2005
I ordered a 400 MH HID system. Great price and free ground shipping. Received in just a few days.