The scoop on 'Colorado Zoysia (also dba Zoysia Agricultural Research Station, formerly The Zoysia Place)'

3010 Old Windmill View
Yoder, Colorado 80864 (United States)

No positives

Comments:

Neutral hardrockminer
Boulder, CO
May 12, 2008
I have no direct experience with the company and I would have preferred to give no rating whatsoever. This post is strictly a matter of public record:

Looking for local suppliers, I was interested why the only 2 feedback cases for this company were negative and I found an April 2006 chapter 13 bankruptcy filing for an individual residing at the same address as the company's.

This may not have any connection to the company and it was 2 years ago. Also, other than the address I found no other links of the listed individual to the company.
Negative contour
Lindsay, OK
November 13, 2006
Beware of a Company named Colorado Zoysia , another alias is Zoysia Agricultural Research Station. This company actually over charged my Visa more than 285 dollars back on March 26, 2006. I have tried calling and e-mailing them time and time again hoping that they would reimburse my money. I have contacted the BBB and the Attorney Generals Office and filed complaints , but I can see that they are still in business.
All I can do now is warn people.
Jimmie
Negative AmericanWest
Laurel, MT
May 23, 2005
I have tried three times to contact The Zoysia Place to place an order. First, I completed their order form, including a credit card number, and submitted it via their web site. I received no confirmation, no product, etc. I then tried calling the number listed on their web site. This referred me to another number. I called that number and left a message. No reply after 5 days. I then emailed to their address and explained my problem in contacting them. After 4 days, still no contact. I have given up trying to do business with a company who obviously doesn't want my business!