The scoop on 'Fedco Bulbs'

Fedco Bulbs

Waterville, Maine 04903 (United States)

Phone: 207-426-9900

This company is affiliated with Fedco Seeds

Comments:

Positive cucurbit
Cincinnati, OH
May 1, 2013
I have ordered seeds from Fedco several times before, but I placed an order with their Moose Tubers department for the first time this spring. I was extremely pleased with the quality of the product and their responsive customer service. The quality of the potatoes and jerusalem artichoke tubers that I ordered was superb. They have a beautiful, honest, humorous, information-packed catalog and their prices are quite reasonable. Highly recommended.
Positive hamptonmeadow
Lakeville, MN
August 8, 2011
I love this company. Their catalog is funny and honest. I had no trouble getting a catalog from their online site. I ordered seeds and some seed trays.

Prompt and very reasonably priced. All my seeds germinated.

They are honest as can be about the viability of their seeds. They recommend the best of the varieties and are thorough in their descriptions.

I hope to get some trees from them next spring, and, of course, will buy seeds again.
Neutral mmgraff
Woodstock, IL
January 18, 2007
Well, heard good and bad about fedco and wanted to try to order a catalogue: 2 probs: they want you to call them long distance for a simple catalogue requests and no email? Cant do biz with someone whom you cannot email. Why is it that all these ME companies want you to pay for the call when you are the customer? J. seeds is expensive but they are consistant. stick with them.
Positive brassica
Riverton, NJ
August 16, 2006
I have been ordering from fedco since 1980--I think my friend Sue and I were their first New Jersey customers. When we would call in our *LATE* orders,,they would say,, HI it's the late jersey girls. Their customer service is always wonderful and a great variety of seeds
My garden is always in bloom because of Fedco!
Positive bemidjigreen
Blackduck, MN
June 3, 2006
I ordered bulbs from Fedco last fall--this spring all of them came up and were STUNNING! In addition to the quality (which is equal to Brecks) the variety was awesome. The iris and squill was much cheaper than I found anywhere else. The Daydream tulips were stunning--I had neighbors stopping regularly and asking about them. The catalog doesn't have pics, but its worth the time researching and purchase here.