The scoop on 'Tropic Nature of Hawaii'

Tropic Nature of Hawaii

Ewa Beach, Hawaii 96706 (United States)

Comments:

Positive Yktwn
Yorktown, VA
March 27, 2012
Ordered plumeria cuttings from several well-established vendors including Tropic Nature over the past 2 weeks. This was my third order from Tropic Nature and the quality & size of their cuttings have always set the standard. This time was no different - far and away the best of the bunch. Highly recommend them (without reservation) to anyone interested in Plumerias.
Positive DSPlumeriaLover
Hidden Meadows, CA
October 12, 2011
I had a great experience with Tropic Nursery. Suki was away for a few days but contacted me immediately when she returned. She even included bonus cuttings for the delay caused by her absence, which shows she goes above and beyond for customers. The cuttings arrived in great shape: fat and healthy looking.
I will definitely do business with Tropic Nursery again.
Thanks Suki!
Positive SDCA
San Diego, CA
April 19, 2010
I was a bit hesitant to order from this company because their last review was in 2006. But they had a plant I wanted so I wrote them an email. After several promptly answered emails from Suki I was put at ease and I placed an order. This company is definitely still in business and they are shipping out very nice plumeria cuttings. If you do a little research you'll find that Suki is well liked by her customers, they just haven't written a review in a few years! But I'm telling you that they're still doing great business in 2010. I'll definitely be back for more sometime.
Positive lopaka
Davie, FL (Zone 10b)
December 23, 2006
Suki aka Tropic Nature is "Hands Down" one of the best sellers of plumeria's out there..
What you see on their website is not the whole package email her or call her and most likely you will end up with a fat new variety of a special plumie..
I read all the comments and find Mr. Floridakid comments simply false and i think the admins should delete it..
False claims against wonderful sellers should be grounds for banning..
100's of buyers in other forums rate Suki 5 stars and if the rating system had 10 stars i would give her 11 :)
I been a plumerian for 30+ years i know quality when i see it..
My thread in the plumie section of daves contains many varieties i bought from Tropic Nature!!
Here is a small sample of what Suki has bless me with..
I rate Tropic Nature 5.บบบบบบบบ stars!!
Positive Malestrom
Plumiedelphia, PA (Zone 7a)
April 7, 2006
I have had nothing but wonderful service from Suki.
I have recieved over a dozen shipments from her.
The USPS is inconsistent with deliveries from HA
I have experienced deliveries in 4 days and as long as 10.
The plants I recieved were always top notch.
Large, healthy, vigorous and awesome!!
I will always buy here!!
Tropic Nature is my #1 Plumeria Source!!
GO SUKI!! 8^D

Michael
Positive beckysuea
Riverside, CA
January 8, 2006
I have gotten some really nice and straight rooted plumerias from Suki. Her plumerias are really nice.
Positive mauiplumeria
Haiku, HI
January 8, 2006
What a wonderful seller! Her exotic varieties are amazing and the cuttings top quality. Thank you for your terrific service.
Positive Dutchlady1
Naples, FL (Zone 10a)
January 2, 2006
Great seller, wonderful plants, kind person. What more can anyone ask?
Positive Ncasselberryfla
Geneva, FL (Zone 9b)
November 25, 2005
My experiences with Suki at Tropic Nature have been not only purchasing plumeria, but also trading plumeria. Over the last 2 years I dealt with her, she has been a very honest seller, and I have gotten some lovely plants from her. I must also note that she offers some pretty cool varieties that aren't to be found on her website--just ask!
Negative Floridiankid
Miami Beach, FL
August 23, 2005
Orderd some stuff and it took forever to receive the items. Had other issues so contatcted the business and did not get a response for a long time. Found the person I was dealing with short tempered and dishonest, will never buy from this business again.

Company representative comment on January 7, 2006:

On Jan 7, 2006 5:12 PM, Tropic Nature of Hawaii added:

This is Suki. I own and operate Tropic Nature. I don't know who you are but I'd really like to know. I don't recall the situation that you mention on your feedback ever happening. Whatever unpleasant situation you might of experienced would gladly be resolved if you had contacted me. My goal is to build cliental. Therefore, my customers are my first priority. It's the only way to run an effective business. On my website, you'll see that I guarantee 100% satisfaction. Please contact me by email so we can make your situation right.

Aloha,
Suki

If this is James, don't write me back and please leave me alone already.

Neutral JimmyGimmy
Beverly Hills, CA
February 15, 2005
Tropic Nature has the most unbelieveable selection of named plumeria cultivars. I received my first order from Tropic Nature 2 yrs ago and found the cuttings exceptional in size, value and quality. The thing that makes me buy again and again from Tropic Nature is the customer service, they are sooo very nice and friendly, even when you call with a problem such as a lost package by USPS. This nursery has sooo many exclusive/orginal cultivars that I will be coming back again and again till I own them all.

Definetely a 5 star out of a 5 star possible rating!!!!!
On April 19th, 2005, JimmyGimmy changed the rating from positive to neutral and added the following: