The scoop on 'Hostas By Michael'

Hostas By Michael

65 Tuckerton Road
Medford, New Jersey 08055-8857 (United States)

Visit Hostas By Michael at:

Comments:

Positive jmp24
Medford, NJ
May 9, 2009
OMG I have lived less than a mile from Michaels for the past 5 years and had no idea....today I was on my way to the local overpriced garden center to pick out a last minute mother's day gift, maybe a perennial, but the roads were backed up due to construction on the sewer lines. So, I went to this place as a last resort, mostly because it was close. I have been driving by it for years and never thought it looked like much from the road.

To my extreme excitement, they have over 150 varieties of hosta! I was amazed, spent over an hour picking out two plants, 10 gallon containers for only $12. The same size goes for $20 + at other garden centers, Lowes etc. Michael, the owner, showed me around and was very very sweet and informative without being overbearing. The plants were lush and healthy and well kept.

All of the plants were priced very low or at least very reasonable. I can't wait to go back!

Positive labeep
Voorhees, NJ
June 7, 2005
Best nursery I have ever been in New Jersey, hands down. Excellent variety, not only in hostas, but also in perennials, the variety of shade perennials is amazing. Some annuals too. Prices are fair and affordable, the quality of the plants is wonderful and the family running the place are extremely friendly and knowledgeable. If you pick a plant and there is one in better shape, they will point it to you. I keep on coming back every year and I only lost one plant I bought and it was my fault. Try it!!