The scoop on 'Frank Smith Daylilies'

Frank Smith Daylilies

2815 W. Ponkan Road
Apopka, Florida 32712 (United States)

Comments:

Negative irislady55
Tekamah, NE
September 21, 2011
I BOUGHT AN $1,800 COLLECTION AND WAS SENT TWO FRANK'S DELIGHTS AND DID NOT RECEIVE A FRANK'S CATNAPPIN. I HAVE TRIED TO CONTACT THEM 3-4 TIMES AND THEY WILL NOT EVEN RESPOND. ANYONE CAN MAKE A MISTAKE, BUT YOU WOULD THINK THEY WOULD WANT TO CORRECT IT, ESPECIALLY AFTER YOU SPENT THAT MUCH MONEY WITH THEM.....
Positive teacher33
Belton, MO
April 28, 2011
My order arrived in excellent condition. The plants were large and healthy. The bonus plant was a great choice. Good customer service.
Negative HTG
mission
Canada
November 6, 2008
I ordered frank smith daylillies. They arrived in two weeks half dead. i currently have them inside and am trying to revive them. However the fans are tiny. In fact i don't think a smaller fan coudl be made. Barely a plant more like a small seedling. regardless of wether they survive the hospital bed or not i would never order from them again based on the minute fans recieved.
When i say small i mean tiny.
Negative flower_lover_
Edwardsville, IL
October 11, 2007
I ordered Frank's Spring '06 collection ($1500). Plants looked great & healthy (single fans) when received, so I preordered his Fall '06 and Spring '07 collections in Sept. '06 (for $2,500). Problems started when only one of the previously received Spring '06 plants made it through the winter. In April '07 when they called me to schedule shipping of the Fall '06 & Spring '07 collections, I told them I would prefer a refund since my previously received plants had not made it through the winter in my more northern location. They said I would have to wait until after their big May sale, and if they sold "my plants" they would call & get my credit card # for a refund.
I should specify here that I never even asked for my money back on plants that did not live through the winter, and of course none was offered (good luck finding a published warranty or guarantee).

I was trying to be patient, but by August 16 I had not received plants or a refund. I called (on Aug. 16), they took my credit card # and said it would probably take 2 weeks for the refund to show up on my credit card. Now it's October 11 - almost 2 months later and I have yet to see (or hear) anything from them. They've had my money for over a year, and I have nothing to show for it. As a result, I would have to say their customer service is pretty lousy.
Positive susxmedic
Harbeson, DE (Zone 7b)
October 25, 2005
Dazzled by the beautiful pics in the catalog, we bought the collection. The plants arrived as massive single fans, extremely green and healthy.
The blooms were huge with incredible substance and just as beautiful as the pictures. Customer service has been outstanding. We will continue to be loyal customers.