The scoop on 'Dollar Organic Seeds'

Dollar Organic Seeds

Rt. 2 Box 12-9
Fritch, Texas 79036-9612 (United States)

Paper Catalog Cost: n/a

This company offers a variety of seeds.

Comments:

Positive nrhand7
Dumas, TX (Zone 6b)
April 3, 2007
Unbelievable customer service, a one in a million!
Positive MelissaKearney
Clovis, NM
May 10, 2006
Tamara was extremely helpful to me in many ways. She helped me design my garden using companion planting techniques. She asked questions that helped narrow which plants would grow well in my area, and what we were really looking for in our selections. I would not hesitate to buy from her again, and again. Everything came quickly and she has been a great resource of information for me.
Melissa, Clovis NM
Positive araness
Auburn, AL (Zone 8a)
April 13, 2006
Helpful in making my selection and seed count way higher than others. Super fast shipping! A+++ Will use again next season.
Positive jorge
College Station, TX (Zone 8b)
March 29, 2006
Great Service. She made sure I was aware of when my order would be sent. Just wonderful. Excellent product. Will most defnitely come back.
Positive TaneLRuffin
Clovis, NM
March 3, 2006
Tamara is very helpful and friendly. She was more than willing to answer any of my gardening questions and has a wealth of knowledge concerning high plains gardening. I'm certain that I will be ordering from Dollar Organic in the future.
Positive levana
Jupiter, FL
July 5, 2005
Tamara was very fast in answering all my emails. My seeds were shipped exactly when they said they would be! Will definately buy from you again! Thanks! Wendy
Positive heycharlie
San Jacinto County, TX (Zone 8a)
March 7, 2005
Well satisfied, pleased with my experience.
The order was sent promptly.
I was delighted with the seed count
It was more than other companies provide.
I will purchase again!