The scoop on 'Frame-It-All Scenery Solutions'

Frame-It-All Scenery Solutions

222 Grace Church Street, Suite 302
Port Chester, New York 10573-5155 (United States)

Phone: 1-800-914-9835
Fax: 914-933-0158

» Like them on Facebook

Comments:

Positive SowthEfrikan
Sulphur Springs, TX
May 13, 2009
I purchased a new Frame It All 4x8x12 raised bed from Scenery Solutions (through ebay vendor AM PM Auctions). The product took several weeks to ship and when it arrived, five of the 12 boards were cracked or broken. Scenery Solutions shipped replacement boards and all five were broken. I sent them photographs and they shipped another complete system to me. I now have two complete systems, one kapput and one good, and five damaged boards. I'm pretty certain that ebay is how they move their seconds but they do make good on problems. My husband set up the system and found it easy, but it does require a drill to drive in screws. When I first saw the plastic boards I was disappointed that they looked so - well, plastic - but now that the plants are in, it looks rather good and I'm pleased. So, for fixing a problem and providing an attractive product, this experience is now a positive. Thank you!