The scoop on 'Gold Coast Daylilies'

Gold Coast Daylilies

3775 Clover Valley Road
Rocklin, California 95677 (United States)

Phone: 916-624-4409
Fax: 916-624-6502

Comments:

Positive rwbigfoot
July 15, 2010
bought one triple fan $20. and they sent me a second one for a bonus very nice! clean will buy again.
Positive susxmedic
Harbeson, DE (Zone 7b)
May 14, 2010
Large fans with extras. Nice gifts as well. Happy with my experience.
Positive AvalonKY
Edmonton, KY
April 23, 2009
Stan and Bonnie are great folks to deal with and sent super-nice big fresh daylilies with great roots, plus extra fans, plus nice gift plants ...WOW!!! Couldn't be better!!
Positive petals00
Winlock, WA
October 15, 2007
I just received my first order from Gold Coast. The divisions are the largest I've ever received! And the bonus plants are larger! I'm amazed at how wonderful these plants are. I will definitely be ordering again. I HIGHLY recommend this company.
Positive pniemijr
Fitzwilliam, NH (Zone 5a)
June 27, 2007
I highly recommend Gold Coast Daylilies. In my experience, I often receive clumps rather than double fans, plants have incredible root systems (sometimes making it difficult for me to plant in our rocky soil!), the number of 'bonus' plants shipped is surprising and the owners promptly reply to any emails. I can't think of a single negative from my several orders placed over several years...
Positive mmfmich
Grand Rapids, MI (Zone 5b)
September 15, 2006
What a positive experience! The fan divisions were very generous and they were very nice people to deal with. I will be scouting the catalog over the winter!
Positive ownedbycats
Southern, NH (Zone 5b)
April 24, 2006
A great company to deal with. I was able to fax my order in, and received huge fans and very nice bonus plants. Will order again.
Positive MaxBaerHems
York Haven, PA
February 25, 2005
Fantastic people to deal with. Huge fans with large root systems. Great care taken with shipping. Wonderful, "Bonus" plants with each order. A truly fantastic buying experience with very kind and generous plant lover's. Will never hesitate for a second to buy from again. They set the standard, in my opinon, as to how business should be conducted.
On April 29th, 2006, MaxBaerHems added the following:

Again this Season I bought Daylilies from Goldcoast...I had to return and let you all know....they were Awesome! My order arrived today...some that I had ordered a DF (2 Fans) of came as TF's (3Fans) Also for every one I had ordered, my order was matched with a "GifT or Bonus" Daylily. I don't know how they (Bonnie/Stan) can do it?? All I can say is..TOTAL satisfaction and FANtastic folks to do business with! I hope other's will give them a try and see what Selling Daylilies should be like..they set the Standard! I'll be buying form them many more times...in the future.