The scoop on 'Morse Nursery'

Morse Nursery

12300 Betz Road
Battle Creek, Michigan 49015 (United States)

Phone: 1-800-338-2105

This company specializes in:Other helpful information:

Comments:

Positive MGhunter
September 1, 2008
Plants were small to start with but grew like crazy when I planted them. The nursery explained to me the plants were small because they air root pruned the seedlings to develop more roots and this will help my plants grow better. They made a believer out of me. I planted all of them in 60" tree tubes and all ten trees grew out of the top of my tubes this year. I will be purchasing more trees from this nursery in the future.
Positive PJE
Austin, TX
August 27, 2007
Ordered 10 Hybrid Oaks, 10 Honeysuckle shrubs, 20 Fertilizer packs, and 10 tree shelters. Plants where not packaged well: to the point that I almost didn't plant them. Never received any tree shelters, was shorted 7 fertilizer packs and never received a receipt. They have yet to return any of my e-mails or phone calls to determine exactly what I paid for.
On August 28th, 2007, PJE changed the rating from negative to positive and added the following:

After speaking with Tyler and finding out that they had problems with their internet and telephone service all has been resolved. My shelters have been received and plan to put in another order very soon. As for the packaging I have to assume that package was not handled well through the course of delivery. The box must have been shipped upside down. The plants seem to have made the trip all things considered and I look forward to watching them develop!
Positive nrcsforrester
Battle Creek, MI
February 17, 2007
Plants recieved were small but they grew like crazy. Plants were delivered in small plugs that were easy to plant. Excellent wildlife selection of trees and shrubs