The scoop on 'BBBseed (formerly Beauty Beyond Belief Wildflower Seeds)'

BBBseed (formerly Beauty Beyond Belief Wildflower Seeds)

6595 Odell Pl. Unit G
Boulder, Colorado 80301 (United States)

Fax: 1-866-897-1223

Comments:

Positive etraylor
Eugene, OR
June 9, 2009
I ordered the Hummingbird mix from the website. I had a question about planting them in the Pacific Northwest, I called the company on my lunch break, talked to a woman and got my answer. The seeds arrived quickly; I planted them and had amazing germination. I am so used to buying the ones in the boxes in the big box stores I was very pleasantly surprised at the whole experience.
Neutral nevadagdn
Sparks, NV (Zone 7a)
December 14, 2005
I bought several packets at a local nursery, and germination has been poor at best. Okay, so it may be my fault, because I started these seeds much later in the season than most of the other seeds I grew this year. They do have a nice selection, though.
Positive COgardener
April 12, 2003
I bought a packet of their wildflowers last year and am having tremendous sucess with these beauties!They include pentemon,foxglove,columbine,lupine,larkspar,and skyrocket.I must have gotten well over 100 plants from just one seed packet!