The scoop on 'Pumpkin Nook (Premier Star Company)'

Pumpkin Nook (Premier Star Company)

94 Northwood Drive
Rochester, New York 14612 (United States)

This company offers a variety of seeds.

Comments:

Positive rrho
Batavia, NY
June 27, 2014
I've ordered from this company multiple times. The germination rate is excellent for their seeds. I love the veggie spiral cages that they carry. I've used the spiral cages for my beans, tomatoes, and cucumbers. Fast shipping.
Negative GardenAugusta
Evans, GA
July 25, 2013
I ordered seeds over the internet and was able to place the order but when I received the order a note was included that a number of the seeds I ordered were not available. A mistake was also made in the order that I did receive. I would have purchased from somewhere that did have the seeds in stock had I known. I called and spoke to them about it and was told that they could not be held responsible for seeds that were sold out. I think I should have been made aware of the seeds that were out of stock before I placed the order and not when it arrived.
Positive WNYGardener
Dunkirk, NY
March 18, 2012
I have been ordering seeds from TGN for three years now. TGN is unquestionably the best deal on any seed they offer. Shipping cost is low/reasonable and delivery is prompt. Customer service is great too. TGN is my first choice for anything that I need and they carry.
Positive Partho
Durgapur
India
October 24, 2011
I am from India and luckily while ordering seeds I got the Pumpkin nook website. Not only did the consignment come within 10 days but as now I check on the other online sites on the web which sell seeds, I realize that pumpkin nook's seeds are the cheapest. And they are growing well too. Keep up your good work. I am your customer for life
Positive adamus46
Armidale
Australia
October 2, 2011
10 days to Australia, and everything as i ordered.
So helpful, and a hand written note thanking me.
Definitely shopping here again, what a blessing to have such a good company, and no gouging over the international shipping costs.
Positive GuyInTheField
Cranbury, NJ
January 20, 2011
The best selection of Ferry Morse and Lilly Miller brand seeds. Seeds are 50% off, and you can find types that you might not be able to find in your local store. Very reasonable flat rate shipping for any amount of seeds in your order is cheaper than driving to the store (I ordered 24 packets). Most importantly, I placed my order on a Saturday and received by the following Friday. I also had the opportunity to speak with Bob on the phone - he is very knowledgable and a true professional. With great pricing, fast shipping, and all the Ferry Morse and Lilly Miller brand seeds in one location, I will definitely order from the Pumpkin Nook again.

Mike in NJ and Central NY
Positive lauramatt
Ashley, MI
June 3, 2009
Wow! I placed an order on Sunday, May 31st and received my order today, June 3rd! That's 3 days from NY to MI. I"m so excited. They were out of one item I ordered. They wrote a hand written apology. The shipping was incredible...only $2.49 for my order. I'm extremely pleased with this company. Good customer service, excellent shipping prices, great product.
Positive dizzy7
Cresco, IA (Zone 4b)
February 20, 2009
I ordered an assortment of seeds and peat pots from them and was very pleased with how quickly they arrived. Add to that careful packaging, 50% off prices, and low shipping cost (a rarity these days!) and I have no hesitation in recommending this company.
Positive autumn4vajb
Lenoir, NC (Zone 7a)
March 18, 2008
Ordered 20 packs of seed. Really great price and fast shipping too. Thanks
Positive ndcherry8
Oakland, OR
February 2, 2007
I ordered from this company for the first time after reading a good review on this site. I was very pleased with their 50% off deal... especially since the seeds are guaranteed to grow! :) They arrived promptly (from NY to OR in six days---wow!). I have yet to plant them but I have high hopes that they will flourish. If they do well I will add the Pumpkin Nook to my list of favorite companies!
Positive benderws
Sparta, MI
January 15, 2007
This is the third time I ordered seeds from them, and as before, I received the seeds very quickly! (2-3 days!!). Seeds are great--the packets I got before germinated beautifully! Would highly recommend!!
On March 22nd, 2007, benderws added the following:

Update: Since I ran out of some seed I needed, I ordered more from this company. Get this! I ordered 2 packets of seed on Saturday afternoon....got the seeds on the following Monday!!! (From NY to Michigan--WOW!) I'm so pleased to have found a reliable, reasonable cost, and great place to do business with! Way to go Pumpkin Nook!!
Positive cinapek
A.S.
Malaysia
October 6, 2006
Ordered seeds at half price. Shipped promptly. Seeds arrived in good shape. Will order from them again .
Positive grannymarsh
Marquette, MI (Zone 5a)
January 13, 2006
Ordered seeds at half price, the order was shipped prompty and arrived in good shape. Their shipping costs are very reasonable. Would order from them again.
Positive leeellan
Grand Chain, IL
December 16, 2005
ordered seed from this company it was handled very well and recieved very quickley. will order again
Positive zeagle79
Charleston, WV
November 18, 2005
I've had nothing but great experiences with this company so far. I've used them for at least three seasons now for many of my seeds, and have had prompt, accurate, courteous service.
Positive freezans
Hamilton, OH
September 3, 2005
I was very pleased with the variety of seeds available and at the half off sale price!
I only ordered 4 packs of seeds and was very impressed with the prompt service.
Shipping costs of the seeds was very reasonable also. I am looking forward to dealing with them again!