The scoop on 'Montburg Gardens'

Montburg Gardens

1620 Hamilton Highway
Murgheboluc, Victoria, 3221

Phone: 03-52651198
Fax: 03-52651218

This company offers a variety of plants and seeds.

Positive brisjacq
September 13, 2009
I have mail ordered from this nursery. These are the most polite and professional mail order nursery that I have dealt with. What a range of plants. I have followed their advice to the letter and my perennial garden now brings me so much joy. Great plants and perfect perfect perfect advice.
Positive 77sunset
July 17, 2008
I have purchased many plants from Montburg. The plants are always healthy and well packed for mailing. I would not hesitate to buy more. Excellent service and communication .
Positive annette68
Australia (Zone 10a)
August 10, 2005
I have mail ordered from Montburg Gardens several times it takes 4 days for the plants to reach Qld from Victoria and they are in a reasonable condition. This nursery has a prompt service and huge
selection of plants to choose from. No complaints here.
Positive pokerboy
Australia (Zone 8b)
March 20, 2005
I have not yet ordered anything from this nursery but I visited it and boy, what a surprise that was!!! I had expected lush plants in a cool enviroment. Instead I found the owner watering all the two inch tubes INDIVIDUALLY by hose, drop by drop. The plants still looked very healthy but a bit withered due to the swealtering winds thay had had earlier. This I found was great as they were in a drought affected area.
I will probably be ordering from this nursery as the plants are at a reasonable price. Isn't this dedication!!!!!!!!