The scoop on 'Montburg Gardens'

Montburg Gardens

1620 Hamilton Highway
Murgheboluc, Victoria, 3221
(Australia)

Phone: 03-52651198
Fax: 03-52651218

This company offers a variety of plants and seeds.

Comments:

Positive brisjacq
Brisbane
Australia
September 13, 2009
I have mail ordered from this nursery. These are the most polite and professional mail order nursery that I have dealt with. What a range of plants. I have followed their advice to the letter and my perennial garden now brings me so much joy. Great plants and perfect perfect perfect advice.
Positive 77sunset
Merino
Australia
July 17, 2008
I have purchased many plants from Montburg. The plants are always healthy and well packed for mailing. I would not hesitate to buy more. Excellent service and communication .
Positive annette68
Townsville
Australia (Zone 10a)
August 10, 2005
I have mail ordered from Montburg Gardens several times it takes 4 days for the plants to reach Qld from Victoria and they are in a reasonable condition. This nursery has a prompt service and huge
selection of plants to choose from. No complaints here.
Positive pokerboy
Canberra
Australia (Zone 8b)
March 20, 2005
I have not yet ordered anything from this nursery but I visited it and boy, what a surprise that was!!! I had expected lush plants in a cool enviroment. Instead I found the owner watering all the two inch tubes INDIVIDUALLY by hose, drop by drop. The plants still looked very healthy but a bit withered due to the swealtering winds thay had had earlier. This I found was great as they were in a drought affected area.
I will probably be ordering from this nursery as the plants are at a reasonable price. Isn't this dedication!!!!!!!!
pokerboy.