The scoop on 'Woodbridge Nursery'

Woodbridge Nursery

Woodbridge, Tasmania, 7162
(Australia)

Phone: (03) 6267 4437
Fax: (03) 6267 4437

This company specializes in:Other helpful information:

Comments:

Positive g_whizz
rosetta TASMANIA
October 21, 2009
mad man mangus,relayed duchartrei via woodbridge servo and mad max milkman to rosetta.they're growing,ive no complaints.old skool service
Positive geneticsgeek
Hobart
June 20, 2006
The perennials I bought from this operator were amazing! They were practically jumping out of the pots and continue to flourish in my garden. Easily the best supplier of plants in the Hobart area. See them at Salamanca market for a lovely display.
Positive taroonatoad
Taroona
June 8, 2006
I found the plants from this nursery to be very strong and healthy. I buy all my plants from Woodbridge Nursery locally here in Tasmania and the range of species offered is much more interesting than at most of our more 'commercial' garden centres. Bravo I say!
Negative cloverhill
Katoomba
February 4, 2006
Plants are very,very small,and not named correctly.
after four year of ordering I will not order again, because plants are to small to be planted in to the ground, I have had plants in pots for 2 years trying to get them big enough to put into the ground. I have lost many plants from this nursery because of size, not to mention some that were small and over priced and freshly divided.