The scoop on 'Tesselaar Bulbs'

Tesselaar Bulbs

357 Monbulk Road
Silvan, Victoria, 3795
(Australia)

Phone: +61 9737 7701
Fax: +61 9737 7798

Catalog Order Page: Hyperlink
Paper Catalog Cost: Free (Australia only)

This company offers a variety of bulbs.

Company Comment, posted on February 5, 2009:
We offer you Australia's largest range of tried and tested "garden worthy" mail order plants, bulbs and perennials.

With over 70 years and 3 generations of proud Tesselaar quality, we offer you an unconditional guarantee on all products.

Visit our website to request a FREE full colour catalogue featuring the most "garden worthy" plants for your garden.

Comments:

Positive g_whizz
rosetta TASMANIA
Australia
October 21, 2009
always on the scout for lilium bulbs,tesselars make me feel like an important customer,with shortlist offers.the bulbs are good quality and flower plentifully.....much appreciated
Positive Kaelkitty
Adelaide
Australia (Zone 10a)
October 18, 2007
I have been a customer for many years. I am very impressed with their plants overall and their selection grows every year. They work hard to continue to expand and vary their range of plants. Their packing in superb and my plants have never arrived in anything less than perfect condition - if I kill them after I get them, that's my problem!