The scoop on 'Southern Business Express'

Southern Business Express

3421 Bream St.
Gautier, Mississippi 39553 (United States)

Phone: 800-336-2064
Fax: 228-497-5488

This company is affiliated with 17 companies:This company offers a variety of seeds.

Comments:

Positive zoodayz
Plainview, NE
February 14, 2008
Seedman .com Fast shipping, Clean packaging, Got extra seeds on orders. would do business with again. A+++
Positive Cheryl_IL
(Zone 5b)
December 5, 2001
Shopped on-line, printed order form and faxed order. Picking out seeds and getting order ready was very very easy. Seeds were delivered in about a week. There is also a section at the web site that has zone information for seeds they sell.
Neutral Jsinger
February 1, 2000
I'm on their e-mailing list, which means i regularly receive [and read] their newsletter. but for some reason have never purchased from them. I don't know why. Something about their list is off-putting.
Positive sharlabowling
April 1, 1999
I would like to make a positive comment about SBE. They are a really great company and get your orders out fast and have good quality seeds that are packaged nicely. They are also willing to offer planting, etc. advice. Highly recommend!
Positive robertabarce
February 1, 1997
I ordered Licorice seeds from SBE mid November 1996. I received my seeds by December first. The seeds had all germinated by December fifth. I ordered by telephone and paid with plastic. In a couple of months I am going to place another order with them.