The scoop on 'Yamamoto Dendrobiums (formerly Yamamoto Nursery)'

Yamamoto Dendrobiums (formerly Yamamoto Nursery)

1468 Humuula St
Kailua, Hawaii 96734-3708 (United States)

» Like them on Facebook

Comments:

Positive PinetopPlanter
Auburn Four Corners, PA (Zone 5a)
March 10, 2015
I was very pleased with my order and all communications with this company. I ordered 4 plants, mostly blooming size. The one medium-sized plant I ordered is coming into bloom now, about 6 weeks after receipt. I ordered Red Emperor 'Prince', Yellow Paney 'March', Wave King 'Akebono', Fancy Lady 'Royal Princess'. The sent me a lovely extra plant, which burst into bloom right away. A couple of the other plants had few open flowers, but many buds, which travelled extremely well and have opened perfectly.

I was not comfortable sending my charge card information via e-mail, but they were happy to call me at my convenience to get the information over the phone!

The plants arrived in perfect shape, well-wrapped, and of a good size.

Their selection is the best for this type of orchid that I've seen, with great photos of the flowering plants. I had found them years ago when looking for nobile-type dendrobiums, but at the time they only sold wholesale. I'm so glad they sell retail as well now!

Nice people, and a great source.