The scoop on 'Free Spirit Nursery Inc.'

Free Spirit Nursery Inc.

20405 - 32nd Avenue
Langley, British Columbia V2Z 2C7 (Canada)

Paper Catalog Cost: $2

Visit Free Spirit Nursery Inc. at:

Comments:

Positive hillfarm
Quesnel, BC (Zone 4a)
November 7, 2014
What a stellar nursery! This is the real thing, plants propagated on site by extremely knowledgeable gardeners. The selection is excellent, and the plants are large and healthy. What else can I say? The plant guide is a worthwhile purchase, I believe it is $14 to be mailed, and it is an absolute wish book and full of useful information. My only quibble is that they are somewhat conservative on some of their zone ratings, but as the nursery is located in the milder part of Canada (British Columbia south coast) that is understandable. If you can, pay the nursery a visit. A plant lover's dream.
Positive kwajcats
Point Roberts, WA
January 12, 2013
Lambert and Marjanne, the owners of this nursery, are two of the nicest and most knowledgeable people you can hope to meet. Free Spirit is a nursery that has many desirable and uncommon plants available, and their plant supports are nothing short of awesome - nothing whimpy here. I highly recommend this nursery.
Positive jcroutch
Abbotsford
Canada
January 18, 2007
I visited the nursery early in the spring. They were very pleasant to deal with, and what a nice selection of uncommon plants! Everything did well in my garden. I'll definitely deal with them again.