The scoop on 'Rare Tropical Plants.com'

Rare Tropical Plants.com

Miami, Florida 33137
(United States)

Comments:

Positive Clare_CA
(Zone 10b)
November 8, 2009
I ordered three variegated bananas and a variegated Monstera from Steve and was so delighted with the plants, with his advice and knowledge, and with his helpfulness. I think he is the nicest seller that I've ever come across. He has a vast knowledge of plants among other things. I definitely plan to buy from him again in the future.
Positive Toni05
Brookfield, IL
June 10, 2005
I've been ordering from Steve at least 3 years now..95% of my beautiful, rare Philodendrons were bought from his nursery..I'm very happy with their looks and size..
I recommend anyone looking for Philo's to check out his site..You'll be more than satisified..Toni
On July 10th, 2007, Toni05 added the following:

Nice plant, quick service..well-packaged...I always find hard to find plants on Steve's site..
Positive Nan
SW, WI (Zone 4b)
March 11, 2005
Purchased several plants from Steve in the past via ebay.

Always beautiful large healthy plants and professional packaging, and he's very conscientious about answering questions via email.

I highly recommend and will be a repeat customer (oops...i already am!)
Positive rylaff
Niceville, FL (Zone 8b)
February 26, 2005
After searching for a source for a pink princess philodendron, I happened upon Stever website. I emailed him and he had a pink princess philo available for a reasonable price (very hard to get a decent size one.). I paid with paypal. Within a few days, it arrived. Very large plant for the money. Well packaged, and it was in great shape. I was thrilled and Steve definately has my return business. In fact , I have placed an order for a monstera albo with him. Neat guy, neat plants. Especially for us variegated plant addicts.