The scoop on 'Van Dyke Zinnias @ Redbud Farms'

Van Dyke Zinnias @ Redbud Farms

3820 Stillson Road
Stockbridge, Michigan 49285 (United States)

Comments:

Positive pamsue
Gresham, OR (Zone 8a)
September 18, 2007
i am rating this company excellent.with wonderful and helpful customer service with sharon... the seeds arrived in no time at all. The prices were very reasonable and i took advantage of their sales promotion.
I went for the one color packets of zinnias blended with the different types ..this i couldnt find elsewhere as i was wanting a color scheme in my garden.
as for germination..this i will find out come spring 2008

pam
Positive BDale60
Warren, PA (Zone 5a)
July 6, 2007
We ordered seeds from this company for the first time this season, and are very pleased with the results. The zinnias are blooming and beautiful out in the garden as I write this review. I like the fact that you can order single color packets (in a wide range of colors) rather than the just the typical multi-color assortments (which this company also sells). With the single color option, one can emphasize a specific color for cut flowers or complement the colors of other flowers one is growing in a particular bed. The company service was prompt, the prices were very reasonable, the seeds germinated very well, and (as indicated above) the flowers are blooming in exactly the colors we selected.
Positive Mima56
Thayer, MO (Zone 6a)
March 9, 2003
I ordered from these folks for the first time last year and was so-o-o pleased with the seeds. I have to rely on mail order and there are rarely good selections of single color zinnia seed. Til now. At first, I thought the prices were a little high until I realized how many seeds I was getting for my buck. Then, I figured out that these seeds were a bargain! And I do think that every seed came up. Very prompt shipment. And the packaging? TLynne thought it was like a Christmas present. I'm leaning towards Valentine's Day, myself. Just lovely! Matter of fact, I think I'll head on over to the Van Dyke website right now and start browsing for this summer.
Positive dianthusman
Pecos, NM (Zone 5b)
December 3, 2002
Great open-pollinated zinnia seed collections at a great price. Worth trying.
Positive TLynn
Matthews, MO (Zone 6b)
August 23, 2002
I had alittle trouble with the order on line, bad phone lines here, it was Sunday afternoon, but I called anyway. Mr and Mrs. Baller were very nice, took my order over the phone, and I recieved my order on Wednesday, WOW! The packaging was wonderful, like a Christmas present (no Kidding) everything was there and even some extras. She even welcomed me to call with any questions or problems. Will definately do business with them again.