The scoop on 'Endless Summer Flower Farm'

Endless Summer Flower Farm

Camden, Maine 04843 (United States)

Comments:

Negative bryana
Albany, NY
October 2, 2011
Posted on April 19, 2011, updated October 2, 2011
I ordered 6 dahlia tubers. I have ordered from other companies and the dahlias looked like an octopus - about the size of my hand with 6 to 8 "fingers" attached to a main root.
The 6 dahlias I received could fit into a legal sized envelope. one was the size of a couple of grapes. Another had been cut in half. I think if they were left in the ground a couple of growing seasons they might grow to the size you see at garden centers. A waste of money.
On October 2nd, 2011, bryana added the following:

The owners sent me email asking that I update the review.
I planted all six dahlias in full sun in good soil.
Two of them never grew.
One grew but did not produce any flowers.
One grew and produced pink flowers instead of the yellow ordered.
Two grew and were true to name - one had five flowers and the other had two. The negative review stands.
Positive zubababy
West Jordan, UT
April 22, 2011
This is the second year that I have purchased Dahlia tubers from Endless Summer.
I am very pleased with the quality of the tubers, they are plump and grow well. I also appreciate receiving the correct variety that I have ordered.
Positive Steve_D
Massapequa Park, NY (Zone 7a)
April 6, 2007
Just received my large order. I have purchased from these folks every year for the last 5 years. Their main business is the sale of cut flower dahlias. There offerings are great for cut flowers. The tubers I received were excellent ---I would rate #1 quality. Phil and Karen are always available to help or handle any problem. This year they were just as helpful and their stock is outstanding. If you live in the NE this is the place to buy your dahlias. They have a great selection at fair prices.
Steve_D
Positive sjms
Keene, NH (Zone 5a)
December 14, 2005
I ordered several dahlia tubers from Endless Summer last spring and was very happy with their dahlias. I grow dahlias for cutting and since I live in New England, need them to bloom abundantly in spite of a relatively short growing season. It made sense to me to order from a company that has this same challenge. I was completely happy with my tubers- and the resulting flowers! I look forward to ordering again.