The scoop on 'Lobaugh's Dahlias'

Lobaugh's Dahlias

113 Ramsey Road
Chehalis, Washington 98532 (United States)

This company specializes in:Other helpful information:

Comments:

Positive MandoCat
Clermont, FL
March 4, 2014
Posted on March 4, 2014, updated March 4, 2014
Out of my order of 10 dahlias, I was shorted two dahlias, but given a free one. They said that the 2 missing ones were packed in individual bags, but there was only one big bag in the box I received... 7 out of 8 tubers were small - but firm and healthy. One tuber was real small and distressed. Asked for a refund on 1 dahlia since I got 9 out of 10. Never received the refund. Shopping cart software is buggy and doesn't recognize updates... even though it looked fine on the confirmation page. Be sure to doublecheck your order on their Word doc confirmation email...
On March 4th, 2014, MandoCat changed the rating from neutral to positive and added the following:

Just received a check in the mail this afternoon for the 2 missing ones. :)
Positive b07ias
Eureka, CA
February 25, 2013
Got my tuber order today. The tubers were well-packed and healthy. Thanks!
Positive queequeg_1
Pinellas Park, FL (Zone 10a)
March 6, 2010
Had a very nice experience! When I placed my order, there was a question, Wayne called me up and gave me his home phone number (!) and we cleared up any confusion. Received the tubers today. Very nicely insulated against the cold, the tubers were nice and healthy, prices were very affordable. Couldn't ask for a nicer transaction. I will definitely purchase from him next year!