The scoop on 'Parks Dahlias'

Parks Dahlias

661 Starveout Creek Road
Azalea, Oregon 97410 (United States)

Comments:

Positive psudan
Mentor, OH
May 4, 2013
This was my first time dealing with this seller but I'm sure it won't be the last. Great looking, healthy tubers that were well packed and labeled. I'm very pleased.
Positive 2hard4me
Juneau, AK
April 14, 2012
Tubers arrived in Alaska a couple of days ago. All were plump and large tubers showing sprouts. They arrived well packed. I would not hesitate to order from them again.
Positive Illoquin
Indianapolis, IN (Zone 5b)
April 7, 2007
This is Christy Parks Dahilas -- NOT related to Park seed.

The Dahlias look wonderful and she sends those all-important gratis extras :)

The website is great -- in addition to giving you a little blurb of how to use them or what is different about them, each name is linked to its picture. There is no online ordering, just the catalog at http://www.cruger.com/pkdcont.html

The prices are very fair and I second Doss's suggestion to order early.
Positive doss
Stanford, CA (Zone 9b)
June 8, 2005
Tubers were good size and the service was great. Only one plant didn't make it and I know it was because of where it was planted. All of the rest performed well. I had lots and lots of flowers. Highly recommended. Order early. Check their site in August or September for opening dates. They also have good comments about which cultivars are useful for different situations like the garden or showing.