The scoop on 'Wynne's Dahlias'

Wynne's Dahlias

1395 Willey's Lake Road
Ferndale, Washington 98248 (United States)

Comments:

Positive richK
New York, NY
January 1, 2012
Great service and great shipping/packing. Plump healthy tubers and well labeled w tag that lasts into storage for following year if you dig up and save tubers. Easy to purchase via paypal, responded quickly to my emails. Will be ordering again
Positive w1108j
Lawrence, KS
April 19, 2010
First of all, they have a wonderful website - huge selection and plenty of pictures, instructions. I have seen many of the "wynn's" variety of dahlias for sale by other growers, so wanted to go straight to the source. My order came right on time, I ordered 4 tubers and they threw in a 5th one for free! All appear healthy, well labeled, and package was insulated against the cold. So far so good!
Positive queequeg_1
Pinellas Park, FL (Zone 10a)
March 11, 2010
My '10 order from Wynne's was wonderfully packaged/insulated (I requested early shipping) against the cold. All tubers were healthy and very clearly marked and I received a nice bonus. I will definitely buy from them again next year.
Positive sabinka
Bainbridge Island, WA
July 29, 2008
First time I ordered from Wynne's Dahlias and I am very happy with my purchase. Tubers were healthy and clearly marked, and all produced strong plants which are blooming right now. Great communication too.
Positive Poochella
Issaquah, WA (Zone 7a)
April 24, 2007
Wynne's order arrived in good shape with 100% accuracy on the order. Excellent communication, labelling, and packing. Extra tubers were included not only as bonuses, but to accommodate for slightly thin tubers on one. Very helpful growers always willing to share advice.

Nice! Can't wait to see them grow.
On April 12th, 2008, Poochella added the following:

08- another order from Wynne's arrived exactly on time and in great shape. Their tubers tend to keep better than many varieties: bred for quality, perhaps. Order with confidence and especially enjoy their massive A and AA blooms.