The scoop on 'Merebrook Pond Plants'

Merebrook Pond Plants

Negative jemoulding
Meldreth
United Kingdom
October 8, 2012
My order was sent to the wrong address and I received an order for another customer. Rather than return the plants to Merebrook I was asked to send the plants direct to the other customer which I duly did (but surely giving out other customer addresses goes against data protection laws?) . When my plants did arrive I found the planting depth was not as expected (the plant label had been manually amended from 12"-20" to 6"-9") which meant the plant was no longer suitable for my pond. When I requested a refund for this single plant (9 out of an order of 99) I was sent a very rude email which contained phrases such as "To be honest I do not think your email deserved a reply" and "...perhaps you do not understand the concept of 'maximum' ". The company then refused to correspond any further.