The scoop on 'Gardenerd'

Gardenerd

Santa Monica
(United States)

Phone: 1-877-809-1659

This company offers a variety of gardening supplies.

Company Comment, posted on February 16, 2007:
Gardenerd.com is new and improved as of February 14, 2007. Come check out the all new Gardenerd.com! http://www.gardenerd.com

No positives

Comments:

Neutral bestgardener
Cincinnati, OH
February 16, 2007
Out of curiosity I went to the site. I was disappointed that they include and recommend such businesses as Michigan Bulb Company
Spring Hill Nursery and Gardens Alive. I think before the site owner recommends such rip off companies they should investigate. There are many businesses online that sell great organic seeds and products. I question why you might recommend Michigan bulb and Spring hill since I doubt very much that they use organic methods.
There wasn't too much of a selection of gardening apparel.
Company representative comment on February 17, 2007:
I am inquiring with the author of this post regarding his or her experience with said "rip off" companies. I have not had a negative experience with them, but welcome feedback from other gardeners.

Regarding organics: my site tries to focus on organic products, but is not limited to organic companies (after all, preaching to the choir doesn't creat more organic gardeners. You have to attract regular gardeners if there is any hope of introducing them to the ways of organics. Listing non-organic companies helps fascilitate dialog between organic and non-organic gardeners.

It is a dynamic list, and will change often. Thanks for the feedback, and I encourage more.