The scoop on 'Gerry's Jungle'

Gerry's Jungle

Scottsmoor, Florida 32775 (United States)

Comments:

Positive Hikaro_Takayama
Fayetteville, PA (Zone 6b)
July 2, 2006
I Ordered 2 1 gallon sized S. minor 'Mc Curtain's and 2 1 gallon sized Trachycarpus takils from Gerry's Jungle about 3 weeks ago, and am quite satisfied with them. The plants arrived 6 days after they recieved my order and payment via phone, and were very well packed and healthy. I've planted them, and they are doing great! I'm planning on going back to them for my future cold hardy palm tree needs.
Positive sylvainyang
Edmond, OK
August 10, 2005
Gerry is a nice guy, very informative. He gave me what he has promised to do. Good packing. His employees charged me higher price on shiping than the quoted because of the gas price went up. Gerry refund it very fast. I will do business with them again.

Sylvain
Positive Fitzroya
Colorado Springs, CO
June 21, 2005
I ordered and received palms from Gerry's Jungle for many years now, and their plants are always robust, healthy and true to name. They are shipped safely, and when shipping is safe as per my expectations.

Prices and shipping are reasonable.