The scoop on 'Amazing Butterflies'

Amazing Butterflies

3003-C8 Yamato Rd #1015
Boca Raton, Florida 33434 (United States)

Phone: 1-800-808-6276

Comments:

Positive akramer
Pompano Beach, FL
May 12, 2006
The staff at Amazing Butterflies was great. They really know their butterflies and what plants I should use in my garden to help attract butterflies. I only spent a few dollars in the store, but I walked away with hundreds of dollars worth of information.
They are also helping with my daughters garden wedding with the live butterfly release. I would strongly recommend them to all my friends

Andrea Kramer
Negative pixie000
Dade City, FL (Zone 9a)
March 11, 2005
I sent this outfit a $10.00 Money Order and a self-addressed envelope about 7 weeks ago. Never got any milkweed seeds.

I e-mailed them regarding my order about 10 days ago and never received a reply.

I won't deal with them again