The scoop on 'Webucom Seed Catalog'

Webucom Seed Catalog

4818 Austin Drive West
Galveston, Texas 77551 (United States)

This company offers a variety of seeds.

No positives

Comments:

Neutral jorge
College Station, TX (Zone 8b)
July 25, 2005
The seeds are fine. No problems there. The problem is in the communication. Basically, the only way I knew that my order was taken was because I checked my paypal account and money had been taken out. There's no way to contact the company from their website. There's no confirmation email. No one answered when I emailed the paypal member. The only thing was that the website said the seeds would arrive within 2-3 weeks. They did. They actually arrived right around 2 weeks, so I was pleased about that.

I would like to suggest that this company install a better communication system.