The scoop on 'Purple Haze Lavender Ltd.'

Purple Haze Lavender Ltd.

180 Bell Bottom Road
Sequim, Washington 98382 (United States)

Phone: 1-888-852-6560

This company specializes in:Other helpful information:

Comments:

Positive tikipod
(Ang) Bremerton, WA (Zone 8b)
September 4, 2011
I have not ordered from them online but today we stopped at the farm and purchased some plants. I picked up two 4" Melissa and one 4" Royal Velvet Lavender plants, all of which looked very healthy.

If you're are planning to visit and buy plants I would suggest you visit earlier in the season rather than late in the season. They still had a nice selection of plants but not as many Royal Velvet as I had hoped. Next year I will visit but opt for Spring-Early Summer.
Positive wheerin
Seattle, WA
September 29, 2010
I've visited a couple of the lavender farms in Sequim, and they're all beautiful. Purple Haze was not one of the farms I stopped by when I was in the area- not on purpose, I just went to a couple of the most visible ones. However, when I decided to order some lavender plants through the mail, I chose Purple Haze because they offer more varieties than the neighboring farms. I received healthy and nicely packaged plants, and I would definitely recommend them.
Positive acohen10463
Tuckahoe, NY
December 29, 2008
I have ordered lavenders on a few occasions from this company. They are very thoughtful, and even call before they ship to make sure someone will be home to receive the plants. The lavenders are very healthy. I had a very positive experience with them.