The scoop on 'Washington Gardener'

Washington Gardener

826 Philadelphia Avenue
Silver Spring, Maryland 20910 (United States)

This company specializes in:Other helpful information:

Comments:

Positive Amy319
Germantown, MD
June 9, 2005
I love this magazine! This is exactly what we in the Washington DC area have needed for a longtime now. I'm in Bethesda and have already applied many of the tips in the magazine and the free e-newsletter. I think my favorite thing in the e-newsletter is the "To Do" list, but I also really like "What's Blooming" just to compare what I have to others. In the magazine, I love those beautiful photos - keep them coming! "Day Trips" are probably my favorite magazine feature - since I'm new to Maryland -- I also really like "Local Lore" column for that same reason. I guess I'm a bit of a history buff.

Support this magazine & pass on the word -- it is new & I don't want to see it go the way of other recent publications...

- Amy