The scoop on ''

2004 E. Irvington Rd. #95
Tucson, Arizona 85714-1809 (United States)

Positive Agavegirl1
Casa Grande, AZ
August 22, 2015
I called on 8-21-15 after browsing their "on line catalog" and doing some "window shopping". I contacted their sales info department via e.-mail because it seemed everything I looked at, liked or wanted was out of stock. Although some was exotic or unusual for cacti MOST were not.
I asked several questions why this was so. I inquired why these plants were out of stock and if it was a matter of just selling out and waiting for replacements; whether the plant was no longer going to be offered; or if it will be offered later.
The response I received was almost instantaneous. They wanted to know specifically what plants I wanted and were interested in regardless of the fact that I was "window shopping". I told them.
A few hours later they sent me a detailed explanation regarding each and every one. For example one vendor went out of business and they were looking for a new one. On a second plant they grow their own but it is too small right now but when it is large enough it will be for sale. Another one was available only certain times of year and very limited quantities due to it's uniqueness. These were not "excuses" but genuine reasons as to why the plants were not currently available.
What especially impressed me is that they offered to compile a wish list for me and contact me when these plants specifically or others very much like them become available. They also urged me to contact them periodically to check on my requests.
Now that is customer service!
Although I have not ordered from them...yet...I plan to!!! The selection of cacti they offer seemed varied in types and size, interesting, a mix of common and unusual species, and they were priced very reasonably in my opinion.
When the plants I want become available I am very much looking forward to placing my order. From the other reviews it seems the quality of the plants match the quality of exceptional service I received from Cactus land although I did not buy anything!
Positive GreenThumbGreen
Chanute, KS (Zone 6a)
April 7, 2013
nice website with excellent photos and good selection of plants. Fast shipping. great looking plants were wrapped in newspaper and surrounded by packing peanuts in a large box.
Positive bobgreiner
Naples, FL
January 24, 2011
I got some Agaves from them and am very pleased.
When I need more I will check their catalog.

Positive towers
(Zone 6a)
May 28, 2009
great plants as always
Positive Chilidawg
Rohnert Park, CA (Zone 9a)
June 15, 2005
I would order from these folks again, Nice prices and the plants were much larger than you usually receive from mail order...I was very nicely surprised.

Fast shipping and packed well.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us ]