The scoop on 'Mail Order Hosta'

Mail Order Hosta

2405 Indian Trail
Carleton, Michigan 48117 (United States)

This company specializes in:Other helpful information:

Comments:

Negative hannesdp
Pretoria
South Africa
April 18, 2008
I ordered Hosta's from Eric Elya through his website. The hosta's was not delivered and I received a email from Mr. Elya to say his is sorry. I live in South Africa and agreed with Mr. Elya to have a credit and that he will post it to me in the USA when I visit again. The hosta's did not arrive for the 2nd time and I requested a refund. Mr. Elya is not responding to my emails. I take it that I have lost my money. Beware of this Company!
Positive bentleygardens
Locust Grove, GA (Zone 7b)
June 15, 2005
Eric is a snazzy new hosta seller, I have seen his operation and plants and they are nothing short of A+. Don't hesitate to buy from this seller, he will treat you right. Keep up the good work Eric
Positive Poseyqueen
April 2, 2005
Eric and Becky Elya are very pleasant personable people. When I called to place my order Eric helped me by listening to my needs and then advising me on which of the hostas would work best for my particular gardening situation. My order arrived promptly and in excellent condition. I couldn't have asked for a more positive experience. I would definately recommend this company to other Hosta lovers.
Negative tsbccowboy
Saint Paul, MN
April 1, 2005
After seeing how the owner operated on Hosta forums, I will not and have not ordered anything from this company.