The scoop on 'Bonsai East'

Bonsai East

3016 Hatcher Mountain Road
Sevierville, Tennessee 37862 (United States)

This company specializes in:Other helpful information:

Comments:

Neutral harnett
Kiowa, CO
February 7, 2010
Charles Harnett (proprietor of Bonsai East) passed away on September 29, 2005. He had a reputation for creating healthy and attractive bonsai for many years, and he enjoyed hearing from his many satisfied, return customers about their beloved bonsai. May his fans remember him as a man committed to the art of authentic bonsai.
Positive estier
Kalkaska, MI
January 18, 2007
My husband and I bought our 10yr old juniper from Mr. Harnett in July of 2003 while on our honeymoon. When we stopped at the stand we were greeted warmly and Mr. Harnett answered all of our questions fully. It is now 2007 and our tree has survived the hottest road trip back to Northern Michigan and multiple severe winters outside. We haven't had to fuss with the tree at all. Had our puppy not ate it last week I am positive the tree would have lasted a lifetime. Bonsai East and Mr. Harnett have our business forever and we tell anyone we know that if they are in the Sevierville, TN area to look for the stand. The tree we brought home from Bonsai East had been a strong plant and a wonderful reminder of our honeymoon.
Negative MrDean
Knoxville, TN
October 24, 2005
I purchased a small juniper bonsai tree for 25$.The tree, upon
close inspection when I got it home(yes I should have scrutinized it closer at the time I made the purchase),
is in horrible condition...dead and dying branches and gray fungus as well as mites.The roots were poorly trimmed for placement in a bonsai pot and if it lives a week I will be
amazed.Bark is crumbling and the cambium layer is already
dying also. Basically a rip-off.