The scoop on 'PlantKingdom.com'

PlantKingdom.com

3723 Lyndale Ave N
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55412 (United States)

This company is affiliated with 1 company:This company offers a variety of plants.

Comments:

Negative knotoftoads
Athens, OH
September 30, 2009
Associated with Koi Garden Club! I sent my money, no refund, no plants. They say they don't have the plants and don't have my money. They might not have the plants but they sure got my money. Stalled me so I missed the deadline to compalain to Paypal. Sounds like they know exactly what they are doing. Only time I've been scammed on the internet. This is fraud. Only spend what you are willing to lose with these two!
Neutral picree
Johnson City, TN
August 1, 2009
Double posted since the companies are both the same:

On August 01, 2009, picree Johnson City, TN wrote:

On June 3rd 2009 we ordered a Blue Mammoth Hosta from plantkingdom.com (aka Koi Garden Club). They immediately charged our credit card. We pestered them for over a month before they shipped anything. The item arrive July 13th. It was not a Blue Mammoth but a cheap, garden variety hosta. We returned it on the 14th. We've tried to communicate via email and phone but have gotten no response. NO refund. It's been two month's since placing the order.

IF you want to make something happen here first try filing a dispute with PayPal. If you get no response you can elevate that to a claim (if it's within 45 days otherwise you are hosed).

Also file a complaint with the FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center (ic3.gov).

You can also file a complaint with the Minneapolis BBS. If their web form won't work you can email them at ask@thefirstbbb.org. Koi Garden Club is in the Minneapolis BBS directory.

DO IT or this won't get fixed and the bum will run away with all our money!
On August 23rd, 2009, picree changed the rating from negative to neutral and added the following:

Changed my original rating to Neutral. Perry made good on his promise to make the situation right. He just had too much to do at once and got behind. All is well.
Positive rah127
Dalton, GA (Zone 7b)
January 16, 2009
I ordered 9 clematis from this company and received them today--they are very small, but have a lot of roots coming out the bottom of their 2 inch pot--I am very hopeful and the price was right--good selection
Positive difranco2112
Bradley, SD
September 16, 2005
I ordered two different kinds of bulb packages from this company. The bulbs were a very good size and shape.
Shipping was fast and the price was very good.
I trust this company and will order from them again.