The scoop on 'Greywood Farm'

Greywood Farm

85 River Road
Topsfield, Massachusetts 01983-2110 (United States)

Comments:

Positive frahnzone5
Bensenville, IL (Zone 5a)
May 14, 2013
This was my first order with this nursery. The irises arrived in great condition - good packing job. The sizes were generous and I got two very nice gift irises with my order. I give this company an excellent rating and I plan to buy from them again.
Positive susansconi
Rumford, RI (Zone 5b)
September 20, 2012
I ordered fromDarlyn from Greywood Farms for the first time this fall because they had the best price for some daylilies I was looking for. Well after receiving my order, I can tell you that not only are their prices exceptional, but the divisions they send are huge- the most expensive one I ordered was clump size!!! And the others(including a nice bonus were all 4 fans or better!). And on top of that, Darlyn is so helpful, and really a pleasure to work with. If you're wondering whether or not to order from Greywood Farm, go ahead and place your order...you won't be disappointed! I will definitely be ordering from them again and again!
Positive pirl
(Arlene) Southold, NY (Zone 7a)
June 22, 2012
Posted on April 19, 2012, updated June 22, 2012
Posted on September 27, 2009, updated April 19, 2012
My first Greywood order was received today and I couldn't have been more delighted with it. So many were so oversized that it was pure pleasure (and Ensata Gardens should take a tip from Darlyn on the very generous size of plants she sends).

Communication was terrific as are the plants, the service and the packaging.

I will definitely order from Darlyn again.

Arlene Ryan (pirl)
On April 19th, 2012, pirl added the following:

My latest order, but never my last, from Darlyn of Greywood Farms arrived today. I simply can't rave enough about the sizes of the Japanese irises I've received from her. Each one is huge and the two bonuses are fantastic. One she was sure was out of stock but managed to find a huge piece for me. I am thrilled beyond words.

As usual, Darlyn is so easy to correspond with and so helpful. Plants arrived well packaged, precisely on time, and even a daylily I ordered for a friend had five fans.

Exceptional plants and exceptional quality.

You won't go wrong ordering from Greywood Farms!
On June 22nd, 2012, pirl added the following:

All Japanese irises received from Greywood Farms have bloomed and they were just planted in April. I've gotten blooms every year from Greywood Farms JI's on all plants received in 2009 and simply could not be happier with them.

Greywood Farms is a true winner.
Positive pollyk
Hannibal, NY (Zone 6a)
September 15, 2010
Posted on September 25, 2009, updated September 15, 2010
I ordered Japanese irises from Darlyn at Greywood. Darlyn has the most beautiful Japanese iris introductions, and I love to order from the hybridizer if I can. Everything about this transaction was just perfect. I asked about an iris, and Darlyn only had a small amount of it, but reserved it for me. The communication was great. The irises arrived timely, and the divisions are large and fresh.

Thank you so much for the great service, Darlyn!

Polly @ Siberian Iris Gardens
On September 15th, 2010, pollyk added the following:

9/15/10 I received another order from Greywood. The irises were freshly dug, in excellent condition, of excellent size. Two wonderful bonuses were included. Great company!

The irises I purchased last year that bloomed, all bloomed true to name.
Positive Cynthia59P
Horse Cave, KY
September 11, 2010
Oh my yes, my experience was most certainly positive. The communication was friendly and fast. The daylilies arrived quickly and in great condition. Plus the daylilies were large and healthy. All of the double fans I ordered were quads. On top of that, they sent a bonus of one of their introductions, Greywoods Dusty Buds. I'm quite pleased and would highly recommend them as a reliable and very generous business.
Positive clumboy
September 17, 2008
received beautiful, large divisions, carefully packed and promptly shipped. seller also included good quality plastic labels and a very nice gift plant. exceeded expectations in very way. strongly recommend this seller.
Positive shadowgirl
Moscow, TN (Zone 7a)
September 11, 2006
Today I recieved my first time order from this hybridizer / grower of daylilies and Japanese iris. I ordered three JI and they arrived healthy, fresh-looking, and all had at least 5 fans, one had 6 plus she sent a very desirable bonus iris. The ownwer answered my initial inquiry promptly and she was very pleasant. It was an above average plant buying experience all around.
Positive Bourret
West Newfield, ME
February 27, 2006
Darlyn Wilkinson grows and hybridizes the most incredible, gorgeous, healthy plants. She will not introduce a daylily unless it meets her high standards. Typically, she will send more than a double fan if possible. Her new introductions sell out very quickly because they're so beautiful and hardy in the North. I recommend Greywood Farm very highly.

Lisa Bourret
West Newfield, Maine
zone 4
Positive farmersdaughter
October 19, 2003
Wonderful people to do business with! Clean healthy plants, good size and quanity and quality! Do not hesitate to shop here!
Positive frstbrn24
Warwick, RI
September 4, 2002
Darlyn sent me gorgeous healthy plants! This was my first time ordering from Greywood Farm, and EVERY plant had over six fans!

I cannot recommend Greywood Farms highly enough~ I am anxious to see my newest daylilies bloom next year now :)
Positive constanceblue
Wayne, NE
February 10, 2002
Wonderful plants! Very well-grown!