The scoop on 'SuburbanHabitat.com'

SuburbanHabitat.com

PO Box 2132
Novato, California 94948 (United States)

Phone: 1-877-326-3935

This company offers a variety of gardening supplies and seeds.

Comments:

Positive ZZsBabiez
Lodi, CA (Zone 9b)
March 16, 2007
I just ordered Beneficial Nematodes from their site and I was amazed at how fast they got here! The price was fantastic and I still can't figure out how they got my order to me that fast. LOL I'm a dedicated customer now for sure!
Positive Wight
April 29, 2005
The website is simple, well designed and easy to use. I love the way you can hear the different windchimes! Everything I have ordered has been shipped very promptly. My favorite is the chiming fountain - so subtle and such a happy sound. Great site!
Positive ohsuzq
April 28, 2005
It's about time! This site is packed with useful and practical information, and a great array of hard-to-find products, all collected into one place. I couldn't hit the 'bookmark' button fast enough!
Positive KiraLiege
Boston, MA
April 8, 2005
I think the site is fun and easy to navigate -- cool icons (without the cool getting in the way). I was there to look at bird stuff and found lots of interesting products, but wound up purchasing a mushroom log, which arrived promptly and was fun to grow and harvest. Nice site and source!