The scoop on 'Angie's Garden'

Angie's Garden

Tuscaloosa, Alabama 35405
(United States)

Phone: 205-242-7802

We do not have a web address listed for this company.

Comments:

Positive daiseycat
Assonet, MA (Zone 6b)
April 24, 2008
On 4/22 I received 2 Hostas; Sum & Substance, and Sweet Home Chicago, they took my breath away! Soo beautifull, healthy (copy of certification stamp on invoice), large, and happy. Great packing, not even a folded leaf. Angie is a pleasure to deal with. My DH had to hold me down to prevent me from ordering more now, but I will surely be back. I cannot say enough good things about Angie's Garden. An absolute "must" try.
Positive kd60504
Aurora, IL (Zone 5b)
May 22, 2006
I ordered 2 hosta's from Angie, Fair Maiden and Tatoo. There were several eyes on each, healthy root system and she shipped super fast. Good communication too. Will definetely buy from her again!
Positive egbdff
New York, NY
April 6, 2006
Angie was a pleasure to do business with! Good Communication. The Brug is looking nice and healthy.
Positive JYLREE
Louisville, KY
February 10, 2006
Excellent plants, she goes out of her way to make sure they are the largest and the healthiest and she always has something new and beautiful. I would highly recommend this company
Positive bentleygardens
Locust Grove, GA (Zone 7b)
November 11, 2005
A great woman and some good plants. You won't be dissapointed with Angies plants. She is worth watching for next year

Ed