The scoop on 'Seeds Vendor (The Seed Collector)'

Seeds Vendor (The Seed Collector)

34 Old Cannought Place
Dehra Dun, Uttranchal, 248001
(India)

Phone: 0091-135-656222
Fax: 0091-135-651108

This company is affiliated with Gautam Global

This company offers a variety of seeds.

Comments:

Positive redwall464
Windsor
Canada
November 30, 2011
I was looking for seeds online, and I ran across this site. It has a yahoo base. The site was a little unprofessional looking, but I made a small order just in case. I ordered 12 cashew nuts (with the full shell). They sent me a tracking email, but it was never updated so I began to worry if it was just a scam. About a month later, the seeds came in the mail. I was completely surprised and pleased. The right amount of seeds came and they were good quality. It cost me about 6 or 7 dollars for the product and shipping. The envelope indicated that they came from india, so that probably explains the longer shipping time. They also have a great seletion on their site.