The scoop on 'The Velvet Leaf'

The Velvet Leaf

790 Ridgecrest Drive
Colfax, California 95713-9218 (United States)

This company specializes in:Other helpful information:

Comments:

Positive Hillbilly_Gran
Jasper, AR (Zone 7a)
November 14, 2008
Prompt and friendly customer service. Very Healthy leaves, well packed. I will be ordering again!!
Positive Syrumani
Whitsett, NC (Zone 8a)
November 5, 2008
Lynn was the best to work with! I had requested information on AV leaves containing certain words, and she sent to my personal email address 2 lists of leaves that had not yet been listed on her site. I submitted my order to her via email, since some of what I ordered was not on the site yet. I received the invoice within a day, which I paid right away. I had the leaves within 4 days!

I will definitely order from The Velvet Leaf again!
Positive gessiegail
Taft, TX (Zone 9a)
July 23, 2007
Hard for me to believe that there are so few ratings on this company. The leaves (both av and strep) are the healthiest leaves !!!! I can't wait to order much more from them. Lynn is like a good friend and the selection of leaves is outstanding............
Each little zip lock bag comes with a marker in them along with a glued on paper tag on the front with a picture of the plant and its' heritage...............fantastic and easy fast work..........
On August 3rd, 2007, gessiegail added the following:

edited to say that I have now ordered several times from The Velvet Leaf...........what a joy to deal with them!!
Positive Ccino42
Drumheller, Alberta
Canada (Zone 3a)
March 24, 2007
Placed my first order with Lynn last summer. Service was wonderful and the leaves were very healthy. I have placed another order with her already for 2007. I asked for a leaf that she had inventory prior but was no longer available on her site. I had purchased it on my last order but it didn't make it. I wanted to purchase it again. She told me she would replace the leaf for me! I was shocked!
Yes Lynn is the best!
Positive jll
Pendleton, OR
November 22, 2006
I just got my first order from here nice place to deal with also real nice leaves well order again vicki
Positive medrep50
Lebanon, IN
June 5, 2005
Lynn at The Velvet Leaf is wonderful! With my first order she sent a thank you note saying that two of the leaves that I ordered "were the last leaves on the plant and not up to her usual high standard". She refunded my money for these two leaves but included the leaves just in case they were good enough to make some babies! I was floored! The other leaves were beautiful, healthy leaves. I just placed another order from her and communication couldn't be better and shipping is fast and leaves came well packaged. I could go on and on....

Order from Lynn, she is great!