The scoop on 'Horticulture Guy's Garden Supply'

Horticulture Guy's Garden Supply

Lakewood, Washington 98498 (United States)

This company offers a variety of gardening supplies and seeds.

Comments:

Positive hamptonmeadow
Lakeville, MN
October 26, 2009
The prices are very reasonable. The products I ordered were of a higher quality than I have found at other, more well known, companies.

It did take a bit of time for the items to ship, but I received them in good time.

I was very impressed with this company. They don't have everything one might want but what they do have is of high quality, well priced and service is excellent.

I will use them often.
Positive BlissfulGarden
Baton Rouge, LA
April 29, 2009
On the recommendation of another DG'er, I ordered Garden Lever Loops from this company. What a GREAT shopping experience! The loops were priced reasonably, the shipping was quite low, and they arrived very quickly. I placed my order on the 26th and it arrived today, the 29th. Just three days from order placement to receipt, without expedited shipping!!! A+++ vendor. =)
Positive sogal123
Chattanooga, TN (Zone 7a)
February 13, 2008
Great company and reasonable prices and shipping charges. Took 5 days to get my order from Washington to Tennessee! Fast! First found this company online through another site looking for something to help with aphids, which are bad some yrs. in TN. Was about to give up when I saw they had something called 'Aphid Chaser'. This product has worked for me for the three yrs. that I have used it. Non- toxic to the enviorment. It saved my red honeysuckle vine! I will definitely buy again from them.
Positive PudgyMudpies
Stockton, CA (Zone 9a)
July 11, 2007
What a wonderful shopping experience!
I have been looking for 2 years for vine clips and found them on his website as Lever Loops.
I really liked that he took paypal because I do not like entering my credit card number online, and he shipped it immediately and just as quick sent me the confirmation number. There is a really good selection on his website and I thought his prices were really reasonable.
I would absolutely shop from there again and would recommend him to anyone thinking about buying from him.
Thanks Horticulture Guy! And thanks to everyone that rated him because that is what made me comfortable buying from him in the first place.
Positive chris_h
Waukegan, IL (Zone 5a)
May 27, 2007
Quick delivery, reasonable shipping charges. I have ordered several Nejiri Gama hoes from them. It is my most indispensible garden tool and I often give them as gifts and have never been able to find them in local garden stores.
Positive ilithiya
Salem, OR (Zone 8a)
January 13, 2007
I had a great experience with this vendor! I was able to pay via PayPal, which I greatly appreciate, and my order was received in 4 days from order placement, which I think is very reasonable. The order was complete and was packed well, too! I would definitely order from this place again!
Positive abessellieu
Bryn Mawr, PA
July 1, 2006
I had a very good experience with a purchase from this company.

Not only did he have the item I was looking for (a horticultural duster, which can be hard to find in local hardware stores, garden centers, etc), but it was a quality product at a very reasonable price.

In addition, the shipping charges were reasonable and based strictly upon the weight of the item and not a percentage of the purchase.

I ordered the item very late on a Wednesday night, and was absolutely delighted when it was delivered to my home early Saturday morning. It was only 60 hours (2.5 days) from the time of my order to delivery!! Hard to beat.

I would definitely buy from this retailer again.