If you're looking for the today's articles, look no further than here!

The scoop on 'Excelsa Gardens'

Excelsa Gardens

12839 25th Street North
Loxahatchee, Florida 33470 (United States)

Phone: 1-800-649-5348

Visit Excelsa Gardens at:

Comments:

Negative Henryboy22
Lake Worth, FL
March 27, 2015
I know bromeliads well because I have a garden with loads of them. Most of them are not sun tolerant and I needed some with low water needs that like the sun. This spot gets 3.5 hours of sun a day, not even lots of time.

Excelsa is a super chichi exquisitely landscaped place with very high prices. They cater to the estates in the area and Wellington. I made my needs perfectly clear: direct me to your sun loving bromeliads were the words out of my mouth. They had loadsss of bromeliads but only a few for the sun. I was delighted and bought 6 plants for $84.00, a lot of money for me.

I put them in the groundand the next day they all had white bleached spots on them, some rather large on darker plants. Victoria my sales person said we always tell our customers to transition the plant from shade to sun. Yes they were under a roof and I should have figured that out actually, but she DID not tell me that. I told her on the phone that my time is limited in Lake Worth, I am 25 miles away and then the plants were all in the ground. They just couldn't understand what went wrong, the implication being that I did something.
They offered no amends, and when I pressed it they said they would deliver via an employee who lived here a blue glow agave plant which I noticed cost $40 at Excelsa. It was a 6" container , 4" plant, a baby, a sad reconciliation. Even Home Depot guarantees their plants.

Excelsa has one of the most fantastic selection of plants I've ever seen but their customer service is wanting. l'm not convinced these plants will adjust at all. And they won't look healthy or normal for a few months. AvL
Negative GardenGuruFl
Boynton Beach, FL
May 18, 2007
I have made a few purchases at Excelsa Gardens. I find their plants to be mediocre quality at a very high price. Most of their plants I have tried have not survived transplanting into the ground.
Positive planotexasgal
West Palm Beach, FL
February 21, 2007
I visit this nursery regularly. Excellent quality product and very friendly staff. Best in West Palm