The scoop on 'Super-Grow Scientific'

Super-Grow Scientific

LaSalle, Quebec H8P 2B4
(Canada)

Comments:

Positive jordung
Woonsocket, RI (Zone 6b)
April 13, 2005
I've had alot of success with this company and their products. I've received uick service with clear instuctions. If there are any questions they get answered in a reasonable amount of time.
Positive Alex_WY
Rock Springs, WY
April 13, 2005
Michel at http://www.super-grow.biz is very helpful and knows his stuff. I received the products I bought from him quickly and very clear instructions for using the products were included with each order. There is also a usergroup at groups.yahoo.com/group/gibberellic_acid/ that focuses primarily on practical application, results and use of giberellic acid and other plant hormones. Michel has made some of this prodiucts from his business available for free to some members of the yahoo usergroup. So far, I have not found any other place in the Internet that carries the products he has at a cheaper price. SO if you are considering using giberellic acid (GA3), IBA (Indole Butyric Acid), Benzylaminopurine, Brassinolide or ANY other plant hormone or plant promoter, this is the best place to start.

Positive LoveAmerica
Burbank, CA
April 12, 2005
I had my order within five days of placing it at their website. Supergrow has an active user forum for use of their supplements which have worked exactly as advertised for me.