The scoop on 'Iris4U Iris Garden (U & I Enterprises)'

Iris4U Iris Garden (U & I Enterprises)

2700 W. Amherst Ave
Denver, Colorado 80236 (United States)

Visit Iris4U Iris Garden (U & I Enterprises) at:

Comments:

Positive JenLynn
(Zone 7b)
June 30, 2014
I've only ordered from Iris4U once (so far), but was very happy with the rhizomes I received. They were decent sized, healthy, and all but one cultivar bloomed the first season. The bonuses were also nice, and communication was great. I had one cultivar that turned out to not be what it was supposed to be, but they were quick to respond to the e-mail and deal with the issue. Wouldn't hesitate to purchase again.
Positive crowrita1
Lyndon, IL (Zone 5a)
July 18, 2013
This was my first year ordering here, and I certainly would order again! Plant's were very healthy, with a nice root system. Tremendous bonus' ! All in all, very satisfied! Thanks
Positive dudleycath
Winston Salem, NC
August 9, 2012
This was my first experience ordering from Iris 4 U. Although I had only a small order, I was so impressed with the generosity and courtesy of Bob VanLiere. Along with the two iris I ordered, he included 3 bonuses: a 2012 introduction, a 2013 introduction which hasn't even been made public and another beautiful iris! Wow. The rhizomes are all in the ground and growing beautifully, and I can hardly wait to see them in bloom next spring.
Positive dixie1980
Nashville, TN
July 14, 2010
Very good company to order iris rhizomes from. I ordered 2 and was sent one of each variety that was large enough to split, and then an extra of each variety on top of that. The rhizomes are large and healthy looking, and I look forward to seeing them bloom this coming year. Thank you so much for the excellent customer service!! I am already getting a list ready for next year. :-)
Positive tveguy
Janesville, WI
January 25, 2009
I ordered 29 iris from Iris4U last year, I received all of them promptly on the date I requested them, along with 6 bonus iris. The quality and size of the rhizomes was superior. Some were in clusters large enough to split. I also had been in communication with Mr. Van Liere with questions about several things, and he responded promptly, and with much help. He also helped me locate a cultivar that he didn't carry from another dealer. I give my highest recomendation to this business if you are looking for a wide variety of iris, knowing that they will arive fresh, healthy, and well marked. I know I have a long wish list already made for the next season.
On July 9th, 2009, tveguy added the following:

Once again I am really pleased with this years order. (2009) The quality and size of the rhizomes was superior. I am so glad I found Iris4U, and am sure to continue to order from them each year.
Positive Rosemary370
Athens, GA
January 9, 2007
This is a good company to buy from. Good products and great customer service. They even sent some extra plants.
Positive arthurgoodwin
Denver, CO
September 8, 2006
Ordered 6 TB iris in May. When hadn't seen or heard anything by early Sep called company. There had been a mixup regarding phone # that was probably my fault (they had tried to call me to let me know my order was ready for pickup), but they immediately shipped order to me (at no additional cost) - and included almost double the original order at no additional cost. I'll be back as a customer again next year.
Positive Mainecoon
Shepherd, MT
September 20, 2005
My brother who lives in Denver ordered me some irises last year from Iris4U & my brother sent them up to me. I received not one, but 2 good size rhizomes of each variety
many of them bloomed this year.